Outlook crashing - help please

JezNolan

Hi, no matter what I do I cannot get this add-in to work. Outlook 365 Version 2109 Build 14430.20306 Click-to-run installed on a Windows PC. If I don't disable the Sales add-in Outlook crashes on sending email no matter whether the Track Email or Log to CRM is selected or not. I have folowed the article that talks about clearing the \AppData\Roaming\Sidekick folder. I have removed and reinstalled. Any help on this would be appreciated as I cannot use this at all at the moment.

This is the error in the log file:
Sidekick Error: 0 : MeetingsClient.cs:65 [RefreshMeetingsLinksAsync]: Failed to get meeting links: Sidekick.Api.SidekickWebException: Error 404 (Not Found) accessing api-eu1.hubspot.com/meetings/v1/link
at Sidekick.Api.ApiClient.<GetAsync>d__16.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Sidekick.Api.ApiClient.<GetJsonAsync>d__18`1.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Sidekick.Api.HubSpotApiClient.<RetryOnAuthFailure>d__5`1.MoveNext()
at Sidekick.Meetings.MeetingsClient.<RefreshMeetingsLinksAsync>d__8.MoveNext()
DateTime=2021-10-27T16:05:25.0687922Z

0 Upvotes
28 Replies 28
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @JezNolan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and describing the troubleshooting steps you took so far! 

Could you please confirm which Sales add-in you've installed? The Outlook Desktop add-in or the Office 365 add-in? 

Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 19.01.01.png

Can you also tell us which email provider your email address is hosted with? You can use MxToolbox to look up your email domain's email service provider.

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

RPark3

Having the exact same problems as others describe here. This seems to be a prevalent problem that needs to be addressed. I have the absolute latest version of the addin loaded into the latest version of PC Outlook 365. When sending an email the entire computer crashes. Makes the software worthless

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @RPark3,

Thank you for reaching out! As the latest update resolved this problem for most users of the Outlook desktop add-in, we would need additional information to be able to investigate further if the problem persist with your specific software configuration.

Please check the following first: 

• Can you confirm that you've only downloaded the Outlook desktop add-in and not the Office 365 add-in as well? Having both of them installed might cause irregular behaviour.
  • Have you already followed the instruction in this article? I recommend to uninstall the add-in after that and reinstall it via your HubSpot account: Settings > General > Email > Download the email extension.

If this won't help, please send me the following information in a direct message via my Community profile: 

• your account ID and user email,
  • a screenshot of your Sales add-in version (click HubSpot Sales in the Outlook ribbon, select Settings) and a screenshot of your Outlook version,
  • a debug log which you can capture after Outlook crashes.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! 

Mia, 

Community Team 

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

0 Upvotes
lroberts9

Hi Mia, 

If I click on 'office account' in my outlook - my subscription product says Microsoft 365, and below under the heading 'About Outlook' it says Microsoft Outlook for Microsoft 365 MSO (version 2110 build 16.0.14527.20270) 64-bit.  Does this mean I haven't got the right email client and need to get Outlook 2019? Is this what could be causing the issues for me? 

Thanks

Laura 

0 Upvotes
JezNolan

Hi - As stated above I have Outlook 365 Version 2109 Build 14430.20306 Click-to-run installed on a Windows PC. This is the locally installed version of Outlook so the Desktop add-in. It is also the current version that you would run if you had your email system is with Microsoft 365, which we do.

0 Upvotes
JezNolan
0 Upvotes
lroberts9

I'm following this, as I am having exactly the same issue. I've tried uninstalling adn reinstalling mulitple times and follwed the advice on other threads about clearing data, but everytime I send an email (when it's installed) outlook and my laptop crashes. 

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @JezNolan & @lroberts9,

could you make a couple of adjustments in your Internet Explorer configuration? Outlook uses Internet Explorer in the background (event if it's not your preferred browser) and it might cause the behavior you're describing if it's not configured correctly. 

First, close Outlook, open Internet Explorer (not Edge) and follow the instructions in this article. 

You can also select the Enable Protected Mode check box when you're in the Security tab.

Let me know if this helps!

Thank you. 

Mia, Communty Team 

lroberts9
Hi

I followed the instruction you emailed me at the weekend - it seemed to
solve the problem at first and I used my computer Mon- Wed with no issues.
However yesterday it crashed once when sending an email today it's done it
twice. My outlook also seems to have been playing up too since yesterday -
my inbox isn't synchronising unless I restart my computer, and I think that
this is connected to the issue. Could the changes I made in Internet
Explorer cause my inbox to not synchronise properly every time?

Thanks

Laura

Re: Outlook crashing - help please
elp-please/m-p/518322#M5731>

Hi @JezNolan
&
@lroberts9

could you make a couple of adjustments in your Internet Explorer
configuration? Outlook uses Internet Explorer in the background (event if
it's not your preferred browser) and it might cause the behavior you're
describing if it's not configured correctly.

First, close Outlook, open Internet Explorer (not Edge) and follow the
instructions
spot-sales-every-time-i-open-outlook> in this article.

You can also select the Enable Protected Mode check box when you're in the
Security tab.

Let me know if this helps!

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @lroberts9, have you also enabled Protected Mode in Internet Explorer? This shouldn't interfere with your inbox sync, but you could disable this option and just have these HubSpot URLs saved as Trusted sites: 

Screenshot 2021-11-08 at 17.56.57.png

It would also be great if you could re-install the add-in and see if the behaviour persists. 

If this won't solve the issue, could you please send me the following information in a direct message via my Community profile? 

• your account ID and user e-mail
  • version of the HubSpot Sales add-in (click HubSpot Sales in the Outlook ribbon, then select Settings > Plugin version)
  • debug log.

Thank you!

Mia

0 Upvotes
JezNolan

I thought I had replied - tried this and it makes no difference. Same problem.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @JezNolan,

Could you please send me the following information in a direct message via my Community profile? 

• your account ID and user e-mail
  • version of the HubSpot Sales add-in (click HubSpot Sales in the Outlook ribbon, then select Settings > Plugin version)

Thank you!

Mia

0 Upvotes
JezNolan

Done. Only way to get you this is to enable the add-in, watch Outlook crash and restart and then get it quick!

lroberts9

Hi Mia, 

Di you have any other advice? I tried  the above, which seemed to work as first - for 3 days it all worked perfectly, but then on the 4th and 5th day it started crashing my outlook and computer again and I strated having issues with my outlook now synchronising. I disabled the plug-ina dn my email wirks fine now, but is there antthing else I can try so that I can re-intall the plug-in and have it work? 

Thanks 
Laura

0 Upvotes
AJVC
Participant

We are experiencing the same issue, tried the standard fix - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/what-can-i-do-if-outlook-is-crashing-with-hubspot-sales-insta..., but it did not resolve the issue....very annoying as it started happening on all computers

0 Upvotes
lroberts9
I tried the standard fix too and no joy. I've had to uninstall the add-in as
it started crashing every time I sent an email, and was causing major issues
with my outlook, failing to close down properly. Failing to synchronise etc.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @AJVC,

have you also checked your Internet Explorer configuration? There are a couple of things you could add/change, you can find instructions in this article.  

Outlook uses Internet Explorer in the background (event if it's not your preferred browser) and it might cause the behavior you're describing if it's not configured correctly. 

Thanks, 

Mia

0 Upvotes
Flik168
Participant

Me too! I had the same problem with Outlook crashing and now I removed Hubspot...no more crashes, but it also means no more logging emails.

Disappointing. 

I don't use IE to start with. 

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @Flik168

Before you start with troubleshooting, please ensure that you've installed the right add-in, you can find a list of requirements here. 

I would then recommend following the instructions in this article and checking if there are any conflicting plugins in Outlook:  

1. Go to File > Options > Add-ins and click GO at the bottom of the screen
  2. Uncheck the boxes next to the other plugins and click OK
  3. See if HubSpot enables and works.

If this won't help, you can also add HubSpot to trusted sites in Internet Explorer. We usually recommend this troubleshooting step even if this is not your prefered browser, because Outlook uses Internet Explorer in the background. You should be able to find IE in your app list. 

Let me know if this helps! Thank you! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Flik168
Participant

Hi Mia, I don't know if my email reaches you...but I get the error message that says:

Flik168_0-1636741559343.png

Value does not fall within the expected range.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
at Microsoft.Web.WebView2.Core.Raw.ICoreWebView2Controller.MoveFocus(COREWEBVIEW2_MOVE_FOCUS_REASON reason)
at Microsoft.Web.WebView2.Core.CoreWebView2Controller.MoveFocus(CoreWebView2MoveFocusReason reason)
at Microsoft.Web.WebView2.WinForms.WebView2.OnGotFocus(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeGotFocus(Control toInvoke, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmSetFocus(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at Microsoft.Web.WebView2.WinForms.WebView2.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4420.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4360.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.8.4390.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Runtime
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 10.0.60828.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Runtime/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Runtime.dll
Microsoft.Office.Tools
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Office.Tools/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.Office.Tools.dll
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime.dll
Microsoft.Office.Tools.Outlook.Implementation
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Outlook.Implementation/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Outlook.Implementation.dll
Microsoft.Office.Tools.Common.Implementation
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Common.Implementation/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Common.Implementation.dll
Microsoft.Office.Tools.Common
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Common/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Common.dll
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.ServerDocument
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.ServerDocument/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.ServerDocument.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.8.4400.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Sidekick
Assembly Version: 3.0.1.262
Win32 Version: 3.0.1.262
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dt*/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/TMJG3VL2.LK1/PLMLCR02.GTG/side..vsto_55d9f4e27097afb7_0003.0000_a325d11ba644b593/Sidekick.DLL
Microsoft.Office.Tools.Outlook.v4.0.Utilities
Win32 Version: 10.0.30319.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dt*/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/TMJG3VL2.LK1/PLMLCR02.GTG/side..vsto_55d9f4e27097afb7_0003.0000_a325d11ba644b593/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Outlook.v4.0.Utilities.DLL
Microsoft.Office.Tools.Common.v4.0.Utilities
Win32 Version: 10.0.30319.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dt*/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/TMJG3VL2.LK1/PLMLCR02.GTG/side..vsto_55d9f4e27097afb7_0003.0000_a325d11ba644b593/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Common.v4.0.Utilities.DLL
Microsoft.Office.Tools.Outlook
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Outlook/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.Office.Tools.Outlook.dll
SidekickShared
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dt*/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/TMJG3VL2.LK1/PLMLCR02.GTG/side..vsto_55d9f4e27097afb7_0003.0000_a325d11ba644b593/SidekickShared.DLL
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook
Assembly Version: 15.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 15.0.4569.1507
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook/15.0.0.0__71e9bce111e9429c/Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll
WindowsBase
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/WindowsBase/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/WindowsBase.dll
PresentationFramework
Win32 Version: 4.8.4390.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.dll
PresentationCore
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/PresentationCore/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationCore.dll
System.Xaml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xaml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xaml.dll
SimpleInjector
Assembly Version: 4.3.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.3.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dt*/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/TMJG3VL2.LK1/PLMLCR02.GTG/side..vsto_55d9f4e27097afb7_0003.0000_a325d11ba644b593/SimpleInjector.DLL
SharpRaven
Assembly Version: 2.4.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.4.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dt*/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/TMJG3VL2.LK1/PLMLCR02.GTG/side..vsto_55d9f4e27097afb7_0003.0000_a325d11ba644b593/SharpRaven.DLL
office
Assembly Version: 15.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 15.0.4613.1000
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/office/15.0.0.0__71e9bce111e9429c/office.dll
CustomMarshalers
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/CustomMarshalers/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/CustomMarshalers.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4420.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
System.Net.Http
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Net.Http/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Net.Http.dll
System.Runtime.Caching
Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Caching/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Runtime.Caching.dll
System.Reactive.Linq
Assembly Version: 3.0.1000.0
Win32 Version: 3.1.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dt*/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/TMJG3VL2.LK1/PLMLCR02.GTG/side..vsto_55d9f4e27097afb7_0003.0000_a325d11ba644b593/System.Reactive.Linq.DLL
System.Reactive.Interfaces
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dt*/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/TMJG3VL2.LK1/PLMLCR02.GTG/side..vsto_55d9f4e27097afb7_0003.0000_a325d11ba644b593/System.Reactive.Interfaces.DLL
System.Reactive.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dt*/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/TMJG3VL2.LK1/PLMLCR02.GTG/side..vsto_55d9f4e27097afb7_0003.0000_a325d11ba644b593/System.Reactive.Core.DLL
System.Runtime.Serialization
Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
SMDiagnostics
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/SMDiagnostics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/SMDiagnostics.dll
System.ServiceModel.Internals
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel.Internals/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ServiceModel.Internals.dll
Newtonsoft.Json
Assembly Version: 11.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 11.0.1.21818
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dt*/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/TMJG3VL2.LK1/PLMLCR02.GTG/side..vsto_55d9f4e27097afb7_0003.0000_a325d11ba644b593/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Data
Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
Microsoft.CSharp
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Dynamic
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
System.Dynamic.DynamicAssembly
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
HubSpotAssets
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dt*/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/TMJG3VL2.LK1/PLMLCR02.GTG/side..vsto_55d9f4e27097afb7_0003.0000_a325d11ba644b593/HubSpotAssets.DLL
PresentationFramework.Aero2
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/PresentationFramework.Aero2/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/PresentationFramework.Aero2.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.Web.WebView2.Core
Assembly Version: 1.0.961.33
Win32 Version: 1.0.961.33
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dt*/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/TMJG3VL2.LK1/PLMLCR02.GTG/side..vsto_55d9f4e27097afb7_0003.0000_a325d11ba644b593/Microsoft.Web.WebView2.Core.DLL
Microsoft.Web.WebView2.WinForms
Assembly Version: 1.0.961.33
Win32 Version: 1.0.961.33
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/dt*/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/TMJG3VL2.LK1/PLMLCR02.GTG/side..vsto_55d9f4e27097afb7_0003.0000_a325d11ba644b593/Microsoft.Web.WebView2.WinForms.DLL

please advise. Thank you in advance. Have a good weekend.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @Flik168,

this error message is related to the Microsoft's web control WebView2 and we expect this to be resolved in the HubSpot Sales add-in version 3.0.1.262, which was released on Friday (12.11.2021).

Could you close Outlook and restart to pick up the latest update?

You can also download the latest version via your HubSpot app: Settings > General > Email > Download the email extension.

Hi @JezNolan@lroberts9@AJVC I also wanted to inform you about the new version of the Outlook add-in that was released on Friday and contains a couple of improvements for Outlook users. Could you close Outlook and restart to pick up the latest update? It would be great if you can let me know if this solves the problem. Thank you! 

Mia, Community Team 

0 Upvotes
lroberts9

Hi Mia, 

Do I need to uninstall the sales extension and then re-install? 

Throughout the week I have closed outlook down and opened again and the problem has persisted. At the moment I just have the add-in disabled, but I am having some issues with my outlook not always synchronizing or closing down properly and I have to restart my computer to get it working again. this problem disappears when I completely uninstall the add-in though, so I@m sure its related. 

Sorry I haven't sent you the info you requested the other day, I've just been really busy but if this new update doesn't work, I will do so later in the week. 

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @lroberts9,

thank you for your reply! 

If restarting Outlook won't automatically pick up the latest version of the add-in (3.0.1.262, you can see how to check the version of the plugin here), you can uninstall and then re-install, correct. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

0 Upvotes
JezNolan

Still crashes Outlook when sending an email as before without Track Email or Log to CRM ticked.

I think you have a wider problem here and need to address this. I am running out of patience.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @JezNolan,

I just reached out to you via DM. Thank you!

Mia 

0 Upvotes
Flik168
Participant

Hi Mia,

I followed your instructions and downloaded the extension, but when I open Outlook and try to reply or write a new email with an email address, the same error message appears. I am afraid that hasn't resolved the problem for me either.

Please advise.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @Flik168,

thank you for checking! 

Could you send me the following information in a direct message via my Community profile? 

• your account ID and user email address
  •  a screenshot of your Outlook version (you can see how to check the Outlook version here)

Thank you!

Mia

JezNolan

Giving up on this

0 Upvotes