Outlook Sales Extension

klloyd__1
Participant | Gold Partner
Participant | Gold Partner

Outlook Sync only for Dynamics?

I heard a rumor recently that Outlook would be discontinuing syncs with CRMs other than Dynamics.  I have not been able to find anything concrete on this, but want to know if anyone else in the community has heard anything similar.  Even if this is true, I don't believe that it would affect HubSpot's Sales plugin, since that is not a true database-to-database sync, but rather just a quick way to add the HubSpot BCC address to the email (and some tracking pixels and link utms).  If anyone has heard similar rumors I'm interested to know, and if anyone from HubSpot's side can confirm that this would not impact the Sales Plugin that would be great!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Outlook Sync only for Dynamics?

Hi @klloyd__1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'd also be interested to see if other Community members have come accross this information!

As for HubSpot - there won't be any changes in the functionalitites of our Sales add-in and Outlook Contacts Sync in the near future 🙂 If there will be any changes, our teams will update the official technical documentation: Sales add-in, Outlook Contacts Sync.

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings