Outlook Sales Tools App Wont' Load After Using Templates

leonardopupim

Hello,

I usually open 4-6 email windows at once, load templates and send multiple emails at a time. It worked fine for the first 2 days. After when i open multiple emails, after sending the first batch the Hubspot Sales Tools App would not load. I tried to scale down to 4 emails, 2 emails, and then only send one email at a time.

I have also tried to slow down the speed at which i click around on the emails to ensure it doesn't freeze. Now after sending only one email, the Hubspot Sales Tools App won't load and it will stay in the loading screen as shown in the picture

I need to close outlook and open again. I have no consistency in the quantity of emails i can send before the app stops loading. 

Does anyone face the same problem, and if so have you found a solution?

Thanks!Picture of Problem.png

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
leonardopupim

I have just conducted a test where i sent 30 e-mails without loading any templates. I copied my template onto word, send emails 1 by 1 where i copied and pasted the subject and body of the e-mail, copied my recipent's name and company, and pasted onto the actual email. I used the Hubspot application primarily for tracking this time.

As you can see, it's a tedious process and takes 5x as long. The Hubspot Sales Tools App however did not freeze or stay in the loading mode, which makes me think it's something to do with the Templates.

0 Upvotes