Outlook Sales Extension

PIoanidis

Outlook Sales Extension Prompting for Login everytime

SOLVE

Working with the outlook extension. I am often logged out of the extension when the computer is restarted, outlook closed, etc.

I do have 3rd party cookies enabled for my browsers with the issue persisting.

I have MFA on my MS account which is linked to my Hubspot (if that makes any difference)

Looking to see if anyone had any insight to this issue 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PIoanidis

Thanks fo reaching out to the Community!

I've got some steps that might help you out:

1. First things first, let's get rid of the HubSpot Sales Outlook Desktop Add-In. We're not supporting it anymore, and uninstalling it will probably fix the issues you're facing.

2. Instead, I recommend installing the Outlook 365 Extension. It's a newer version that should work much better and prevent any annoying logging in/out problems.

Hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
DianaGomez
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @PIoanidis

Thanks fo reaching out to the Community!

I've got some steps that might help you out:

1. First things first, let's get rid of the HubSpot Sales Outlook Desktop Add-In. We're not supporting it anymore, and uninstalling it will probably fix the issues you're facing.

2. Instead, I recommend installing the Outlook 365 Extension. It's a newer version that should work much better and prevent any annoying logging in/out problems.

Hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
bgaulin

SOLVE

I've got the same issue and you telling me to change software to deal with your issue is not a real solution. I'm not interested in 365 as I'm offline way too much in remote areas. I really hate this issue and there is no fix I've found that works yet, it isn't a cookie issue.

0 Upvotes