Outlook Sales Extension

KHanchette
Participant

Outlook Office 365 HubSpot plug in - Do not log personal

SOLVE

I am using the Desktop Outlook Office 365.  I have 4 email accounts.  I want to auto log for my business account, but not for my personal or other accounts. When Log to the CRM is turned on, HubSpot wants to log emails for all of my email accounts and not just the business account. it is assgined to.  There is a "Never log setting, but that is only for emails and not for accounts.  There needs to be a way to tell Hubspot which accounts in outlook to work with and which ones to not work with.  What am I missing?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

If you're using the HubSpot Sales Outlook add-in, you can control which email accounts are synced with HubSpot by setting up email filters in the add-in's settings.

This is how you can set up email filters:

Open the HubSpot Sales add-in in Outlook.
Go to the "Settings" tab.
Click on "Email Filters".
In the "Email Filters" section, you can set up rules for which email accounts and addresses you want to include or exclude from being synced with HubSpot.

By setting up email filters, you can tell HubSpot which accounts in Outlook to work with and which ones to not work with. This way, you can ensure that only emails from your business account are logged to HubSpot.

Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

If you're using the HubSpot Sales Outlook add-in, you can control which email accounts are synced with HubSpot by setting up email filters in the add-in's settings.

This is how you can set up email filters:

Open the HubSpot Sales add-in in Outlook.
Go to the "Settings" tab.
Click on "Email Filters".
In the "Email Filters" section, you can set up rules for which email accounts and addresses you want to include or exclude from being synced with HubSpot.

By setting up email filters, you can tell HubSpot which accounts in Outlook to work with and which ones to not work with. This way, you can ensure that only emails from your business account are logged to HubSpot.

Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
KHanchette
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for the answer.

KHanchette_0-1677677206165.png

I see a "Never log" section, but I do not see an email filters section.  Maybe I am in the wrong email settings section?

0 Upvotes