Outlook Logging Duplicate Emails in CRM

Gestionnaire de communauté

Hi @JJW

Can you please share the information I requested above so I can troubleshoot this further? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
JJW
Nouveau contributeur

Hi Jenny,

It seems the problem fixed itself. About 2 hours after I first posted, the duplication stopped. Go figure! Thanks for your response.

Josh

Contributeur occasionnel

We started having this issue in Nov 2018 and it is still happening now it's March 2019. We implemented HubSpot in June 2018. It's causing massive problems since we do a HUGE majority of sales correspondence on emails rather than calling. The auto-logging was supposed to save my team valuable time but instead it's been extremely frustrating and making things much worse. We have had a support ticket open since November that I got escalated with our account manager but I am not pleased with the support services that are usually incredible. They have claimed to us, and on this thread it seems, that they solved the problem but this is absolutely not the case.

Hi @kimcastlemain,

I apologize for the frustrating experiences you have had thus far with this functionality. After investigating your specific ticket further, I can confirm your ticket with Support is still actively being investigated. Thank you for your feedback.

Best,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Contributeur occasionnel

I just wanted to come back to this thread and any that are similar to let everbody know that we found a solution to solve this problem finally. We had half of the sales team experiencing double logging and the other half were not. There are a lot of variables related to their computer types and Outlook versions, etc. HubSpot did a lot of digging to figure the problem but in the end it was related to an Outlook rule we had set up for those experiencing double logging. The rule was placing a copy of all sent emails in a specific Outlook folder. The emails were not sending twice, but Outlook/Hubspot were 'processing' the logging code twice. We have now turned off the rule and the double logging has stopped. We are not sure yet on how we are going to tidy up over 6 months worth of double-logging from object timelines in HubSpot - but at least the issue has stopped. Hope this is helpful to anyone experiencing similar issues related to the Outlook/Hubspot integration (which I think could use a lot of improvement).

Highlighted
Contributeur occasionnel

Good Morning,

Just wanted to follow up on this thread to see what the status is? We are still experiencing    the same issue.

Contributeur occasionnel

Hi,

Please see my post from March 2019. I posted the resolution that worked for us.

-Kim

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes
Contributeur occasionnel

Hi Kim,

I read over you post before but we don't have any rules set up for the double logging like you mentioned in your post.

Contributeur occasionnel

Hi Jenny,

I just wanted to follow-up to see if there are any updates?

Thanks!

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes

Hi @bnew12,

Thanks for reaching out! Can you please send along specific examples of where you are seeing emails double log on a timeline? 

You can direct message me the specific examples along with the email header for the email that is logging twice.

Thank you,
Jenny

Répondre
0 Vote / Votes