Outlook Extension not Tracking Clicks

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

I've recently been doing some tests with the Hubspot Outlook Plugin and everything seems to be working perfectly except for click tracking. Does the Outlook client support click tracking? Or is this feature exclusive to the web version of Hubspot?

Opens have been tracking perfectly through the Outlook Client, but clicks have not been registering. I'd love to get this straightened out so that I can get my sales team set up with the Outlook plugin ASAP.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Community Manager

Hi @blaubach,

What subscription level do you have? Click tracking is associated with Sales starter and higher.

If you have this level subscription and still are not seeing the expected results, please let us know.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hey Jenny,

My account seems to be listed as 'Marketing Hub Professional'.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @blaubach,

Thanks for the information! If your portal is only associated with Marketing Professional, but not Sales Starter or Professional, then you would not have access to the click tracking tool.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks for the response Jenny, that explains why it hasn't been working on my end.

However, after testing it with one of our sales team members who does have a Sales Professional account, it appears that we are still not seeing clicks being tracked. We tried pasting in URLs as well as using the 'insert link' feature, but neither showed our clicks being tracked.

Any other tips or tricks that we could try to get this working?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @blaubach,

If you do have Sales Professional, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot technical Support who can advise on this matter specific to your portal and email connection. 

Working with them will be the most direct way to resolve this issue.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes