Outlook Sales Extension

willvv
Participant

Outlook Extension doesn't allow Log In

I installed the Outlook Add-in for Office 365 and the Toolbar button shows up, however when I click on log-in, it opens the Log In window without any content (just a blank window).

The same thing happens when I click on the Hubspot for Windows icon in the taskbar. Opens up a blank Window.

This was working fine last week.

Tried uninstalling and re-installing with the same result.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Outlook Extension doesn't allow Log In

Hi @willvv,

Thank you for reaching out!

I wanted to refer you to this troubleshooting article. Could you please try out the outlined steps to see if this resolves this issue?

I would also recommend disabling add-ins in your browser and ad blockers, leaving HubSpot enabled, then see if it works. That could be a conflict with another extension. If it does, re-enable the add-ins one-by-one to see which one is causing the problem.

If you're still seeing a blank screen after going through the troubleshooting article and disabling extensions, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription. The Support team will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes