Outlook Extension Download Won't Load Within Settings

New Contributor

Hi! I am having trouble with the Outlook extension (running on outlook 2010). I've been using for several months, as the sole user, without issue. Yesterday I attempted to add a second user and install the Outlook extension on their PC, but the download page within settings wouldn't download. In addition, my extension won't log emails to the CRM now. It appears the function is broken, but I want to make sure I haven't done anything.

Please help!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @apedersen, I'm not sure what you mean by "the download page within settings wouldn't download", could you explain the issue that the user had in detail, and include screenshots of any error messages they received?

In addition, I would recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling the Outlook extension as a first troubleshooting step for your email logging issue - this often resolves these types of problems. Let me know if it does not work!

May

0 Upvotes
New Contributor
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

@apedersen are you able to login to your CRM via login.hubspot.com? You can then access that page by going to Settings > Sales > Email Integrations > HubSpot Extensions tab.

0 Upvotes