Outlook Sales Extension

t13nif
Membre

Outlook Email Integration stopped working - cant re-install

Résolue

Outlook extension stopped working. I tried to delete it in Control Panel but it wasn't there (?). I deleted the add-in from Outlook, downloaded the setup file but it won't reinstall. I am getting the same error message as when i tried to re-start the add-in. 2017-04-11_0800.png

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
jennysowyrda
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hey @t13nif,

Check out this post from @Tom which lists some common Outlook errors, and includes detailed steps on how to troubleshoot and fix them: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Outlook/READ-ME-FIRST-How-To-Fix-Common-Outlook-Errors/m-p/27...

It looks like the specific error you're seeing is listed under the 5th article in that post. 

Thanks, 

Jenny

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
5 Réponses
jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Hey @t13nif,

Check out this post from @Tom which lists some common Outlook errors, and includes detailed steps on how to troubleshoot and fix them: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Outlook/READ-ME-FIRST-How-To-Fix-Common-Outlook-Errors/m-p/27...

It looks like the specific error you're seeing is listed under the 5th article in that post. 

Thanks, 

Jenny

0 Votes
t13nif
Membre

Résolue

Thanks. I did find this solution on another website (thanks Google). However when trying to find the answer, this HupSpot page did not show up. There has to be a better way of indexing these solutions, i shouldn't have to find the answer on another completely unrelated site when it was here all along. 

0 Votes
JAAM
Membre

Résolue

Can you please provide the way you were able to reinstall it, or provide the google link to the way to do it.

Thanks

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Résolue
0 Votes
JAAM
Membre

Résolue

Cannot reinstall outlook integration, keep getting an error

message that reffered add in (sidekick) is not installed on Visual Studio.

I keep trying to install the sidekick without sucess.

I have reinstalled Visual Studio, cleared the registry, etc. but no luck so far.

0 Votes