Outlook Add-in Fields

SOLVE
Occasional Contributor

Hi everyone - just wondering if there's any way to change the fields that pop up when you click the "add to hubspot" button in the outlook add-in.  It would be great to use one of our custom fields in there, but I can't figure out how.

Thanks so much for your thoughts!

Cam

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
HubSpot Employee

Hi @gord_c,

At this time it is not possible to edit the fields (or add custom fields) that come up when you click 'Add to HubSpot' in Outlook. However, I can see how this would be very useful and I encourage you to submit it as a feature request on the Ideas board of this forum.

Rami 

5 Replies 5
HubSpot Employee

Hi @gord_c,

At this time it is not possible to edit the fields (or add custom fields) that come up when you click 'Add to HubSpot' in Outlook. However, I can see how this would be very useful and I encourage you to submit it as a feature request on the Ideas board of this forum.

Rami 

New Contributor

I use outlook but I cannot find anywhere how to only track my work2 / hubspot email account. Outlook is trying to track all my sent emails for my other email accounts personal , work 1, and another personal accounts that have nothing to do with work2 email. So I want it set to auto track all work2 email but only work2 how do you do that? Also when i say track i mean enter into the crm I guess i don't care if it tracks all of them but i don't want personal information being stored into the hubspot account

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
AST
Occasional Contributor

I am also having this issue.  It is tracking and storing EVERYTHING. And the extra contacts is more money. 

0 Upvotes

HI there, is there an update on this available? I would like to add a field to our outlook add-in "Add to Hubspot CRM as contact" section.

Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

This would be an awesome feature..  It would be very useful.  Cant' wait until it is released.

0 Upvotes