Outlook Sales Extension

ToriScott

Outlook Add-In Appearing Blank When Composing an Email

When I am creating an email and click the HubSpot sales tool, typically a box pops up in the right-hand side of the email message window, and I can select whether I want the email to be logged and/or tracked. For the past week+, when I click the sales tool, the box that appears is completely blank and just a white screen. There are no options for me to select. I have tried removing and re-adding the sales tool to my Outlook but that did not solve the problem. One of my coworkers is experiencing the same problem, but a different coworker has not had any issue and is still able to log and track emails. I have been using the sales tool feature in my Outlook for years, and really enjoy its functionality, but have never encountered this issue before. If it is relevant, we are using the free version of HubSpot. What options do I have to resolve this problem? Thank you!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
KSprude

Here's the same problem.  Even few times remowed and reinstalled, but didn't help. Any suggestions what to do???

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KSprude,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Have you tried out the steps suggested by @Jnix284

Could you try disabling all the other add-ins in the browser and ad blockers, leaving HubSpot enabled, then see if it works. That could be a conflict with another extension. If it does, re-enable the add-ins one-by-one to see which one is causing the problem.

If that doesn't work, can we have you go through these steps in this troubleshooting article? please?

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

@ToriScott it sounds like you've already tried removing and reinstalling, so I'm not sure what else could be done to resolve the issue. Since it is working for one person on your team, it might be worth testing whether disconnecting your email and reconnecting within HubSpot before trying to update the integration would resolve the issue.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin