Outlook Sales Extension

randylscott

Outlook 365 with Hubspot for Windows and Sidekick issues with open tracked email upon sending

SOLVE

I recently have started having issues the last 2 weeks whereby I either reply to an email or compose a new email.  As soon as I press send, I get a notification that it has been opened.  Always shows my nearest location/city.  But still creates issues when I want to look at activity of the email being tracked by my customer.  

Not sure why this is happening all of the sudden or how to fix it.  Any ideas/suggestions would be helpful.  

Thank you.

Randy 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Outlook 365 with Hubspot for Windows and Sidekick issues with open tracked email upon sending

SOLVE

Hi @randylscott,

There are some steps you can take to resolve this issue. For starters, I wanted to share this resource as well as this thread which includes some helpful tips and links.

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @randylscott,

There are some steps you can take to resolve this issue. For starters, I wanted to share this resource as well as this thread which includes some helpful tips and links.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
randylscott

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

This solved it.  Thank you for the help!

Randy Scott

0 Upvotes