Wussten Sie, dass wir eine deutschsprachige Community haben?

Outlook 2013

Highlighted
Mitwirkender

Help please - Configure HubSpot Sales won't load - any ideas???

I'm using Windows 7 Pro (64 bit)

Thanks.

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
7 ANTWORTEN 7
Hubspot-Mitarbeiter

Hello @steven_henry,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community!  I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some difficulty getting Hubspot Sales set up with Outlook.  There are a number of different variables that can come into play when installing the Hubspot Sales Add-in, so I might need a bit more information to best assist.  If you're able to provide any of the following pieces of information, I should be able to help.

- At what point in the set up process are you running into problems?

- Are you receiving any kind of error message?  If so, can you please provide details or a screenshot of the error message?

- Is the Hubspot Sales Add-in installed in Outlook or is that where the problem lies?

- Any other screenshots showing where the problem is would be really helpful.

I hope that we can get this taken care of as quickly as possible!

Thanks,

Brett

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Mitwirkender

Hi Brett,

The issue seems to be with the installation of SideKick in Outlook.

I also am getting several Security warnings about the software that may or not be from SideKick as I dont recognise the software provider.

My Outlook kept crashing too,

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Steven

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Hubspot-Mitarbeiter

Hi @steven_henry,

Can you please try following the instructions in this support document and let me know if that changes anything?  If not, specific error messages will be helpful, if you see any.

Thanks,

Brett

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Hubspot-Mitarbeiter

Hi Steven,

Can you include some specific error messages that you are seeing?  Sounds like the support doc recommend previously didn't help?

Andrew

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Community-Manager

Hi @steven_henry, it seems like you submitted a feedback ticket regarding this issue, but the best way to work on supporting your problem would definitely be here in this thread - myself and @BrettLanguirand are both members of the Support Team here at HubSpot, and are here to help.

However, to be able to further diagnose this issue, we definitely would need some more information from your end: 

• Were you able to follow the steps outlined in this article? Did they help? 
  • Regarding the Outlook crashing issue, this thread provides the best steps on how to resolve such problems. Please try following the steps that it outlines as well: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Product-Support/Fixing-Outlook-Crashing-with-HubSpot-Sales/m-...
  • Finally, please pass on screenshots of any error messages or security warnings that you mentioned. If said security warnings are coming from external provders or antivirus programs, we likely won't be able to do much on our end - lowring your security settings or adding HubSpot Sales to your authorized applications would be the only way to get around this.

Finally, if none of the steps that I've listed above are helpful, you might want to consider trying out our new HubSpot Sales for Outlook program. It is currently in Beta, and therefore has limitations: it only works on Outlook 2016 or Outlook 365 Web App, and does not currently have access to the Sales Tools (Templates, Documents, Sequences). However, it should allow you to no longer experience the issues you've described above, if you are able to install Outlook 2016 or O365 Web.

Let me know what you think, and whether you're able to get any of the information I mentioned!

May

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Mitwirkender

Hi May,

Thanks for your help.

I have attempted to re load Side Kick for Windows but get an error message saying that "the customization could not be installed because a connection to the network could not be established."

My PC is connected to the network??

Any more suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Steven

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Community-Manager

Thanks for your followup @steven_henry. Could you please take a screenshot of this error message and either send it to me, or post it here? I'd like to take this to my team to see if they have experienced this error before, but I would need a screenshot in order to do so.

Thank you,

May

Antworten
0 Like / Likes