Outlook Sales Extension

NZArmour

Office365 endless log in loop

SOLVE

Hi,

I am currently evaluating Hubspot and having trouble with the side panel log in on Office 365 Outlook on desktop and online (browser)

I have deployed Hubspot through office365 and it worked fine on another team members destop but not on mine for some reason. It asked for log in credentials, I input that, it sends sms verification, I input that, it says all good to go but then ends up in endless spin. 

I have multiple exchange emails hosted by microsoft 365. Could that be the issue?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled - have read all blogs about this issue and tried it all but no success. 

I am on the free version but considering the paid version. 

I use Windows system. see below. Please help, thanks, Dan 

Screenshot outlook desktop.jpg

Screenshot office.outlook.jpg

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
NZArmour
Solution

SOLVE

For all you with similar issues, have been in touch with Hubspot team through chat and they helped me fix this within minutes via this https://app.hubspot.com/settings/20189283/user-preferences/email - my setting was empty for some reason. 

Hope this helps  

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
VMortazavi

SOLVE

Hi, I have the same issue and have done all the same but still not working!
the only diferrent is that I am using Mac and have truoble to connect it to my outlook 365 web!

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @VMortazavi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Log-in loops such as the issues that you are seeing can occur for a few reasons:

1. Third-party cookies being blocked.
  2. The user does not have sales access. - the permission "Sales Access" must be assigned to a user in order for them to sign in to the Outlook extension - ould you check that your users have been assigned this permission?
  3. The User has not picked a portal to sync with - could you follow the steps here: Manage your HubSpot Sales extension settings, to check that they have selected a portal that they would like their emails to sync to.
  4. Incompatibility with New Outlook. If you are using a Mac- when testing this connection please test using legacy Outlook for Mac - the new Outlook for Mac is still in beta so may not function reliably at times.

Hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
VMortazavi

SOLVE

Hi Diana, Thank you so much for your reply.
kindly find my answers below.

1- How to avoid the third party blocking in Safari (MackBook Pro)? I allowed Hubspot in all the setting of safari and has access almost to eveerything, popup blocker also disabled for Hubspot. is there any other things that I have to do for avoiding third party Blocking?

2- User is me as the Super Admin, Do I need to do any especial setting still?

3- My email address is linked and I can see it is added.

4- I am using 365 on the web and not desktop version

0 Upvotes
NZArmour
Solution

SOLVE

For all you with similar issues, have been in touch with Hubspot team through chat and they helped me fix this within minutes via this https://app.hubspot.com/settings/20189283/user-preferences/email - my setting was empty for some reason. 

Hope this helps  

NZArmour

SOLVE

After endless loop it just ended up looking like this now 

NZArmour_0-1623111691165.png

0 Upvotes
NZArmour

SOLVE

Have also done the "repair outlook/ office" but no luck 

0 Upvotes