Outlook Sales Extension

mneumann

Office365 connection does not work

SOLVE

Dear Hubspot Team,

when I try to connect to my Microfot Office 365 account i get a blank page. How can i connect to my account in order to sen out emails?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @LukasB I am seeing from our records that while your email inbox may be Outlook, your email provider is not. Can you please try connecting via imap as well? 

@mneumann for more information on gaining your imap and smtp ports click here.

If you encounter issues connecting via imap, please provide all of the information requested here so that we can provide next steps. 

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
19 Replies 19
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @mneumann and @LukasB

Can you please specify where in the process you are getting stuck? Is there an error message you are seeing or is the page stuck loading? Any additional information you can provide (including screenshots, whether this issue occurs across browsers, as well as the email address you are trying to connect) would be great. 

Thanks, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes
mneumann

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

I am logged in as markus@mediawave.de. I clicked on "E-Mail" then clicked on " Office 365 verknuepfen":

kontakt.jpeg

On the next page (Microsoft) I enter my Accout data:

office.jpeg

After that I will be redirected to a empty page:

redirect.jpeg

Thanks in advance

Markus

0 Upvotes
LukasB

SOLVE

Apparently, we are the only ones with this issue? I would really like to start working with hubspot but office365 integration as one of the key USPs is not working..

0 Upvotes
mneumann

SOLVE

Me too. I am not able to work and test Hupspot.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi all, 

@mneumann based on the information I have gathered from HubSpot's backend, it doesn't appear that your email is hosted by Outlook 365. I would recommend trying connecting over IMAP. 

@LukasB if you can share the email you are looking to connect, I can take a look for you as well. 

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
mneumann

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

i am using office365 in Germany. Do you now the what SMTP Server I should add?

imap.outlook.office.de does not work.

Markus

0 Upvotes
LukasB

SOLVE

My email is info@lukasbischof.eu. 

I am also using office365 from Germany, bought via 1&1. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @LukasB I am seeing from our records that while your email inbox may be Outlook, your email provider is not. Can you please try connecting via imap as well? 

@mneumann for more information on gaining your imap and smtp ports click here.

If you encounter issues connecting via imap, please provide all of the information requested here so that we can provide next steps. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
mneumann

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

it works now. Thanks for your support 🙂

0 Upvotes
LukasB

SOLVE

I use my email inbox at outlook.office.de and pay for office365. So I am really certain that it actually is. I (suppose?) that I cannot (and should not have to) use imap because it is an exchange account. 

I got the contract through 1&1 (https://www.1and1.com/office). 

Can you help me?

0 Upvotes
LukasB

SOLVE

1&1 says that maybe hubspot does not work with the German office365 cloud? 1&1 says that you can get in touch with them under their service number 0721 96 00

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @LukasB,

Please try connecting through imap to see if this option works for you. Once you have tried, we can continue to work through here with any additional questions you have. 

Thanks, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes
LukasB

SOLVE

I have tried connecting via imap with these server settings for office365: https://faq.oit.gatech.edu/content/how-can-i-access-my-office-365-mailbox-using-imap

Unfortunately, hubspot says that it connect access my mailbox. 

What can I do now?

0 Upvotes
LukasB

SOLVE

1&1 says that because my email account is an office account, I cannot use imap to connect. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @LukasB

Can you try connecting on port 993 for IMAP? 

0 Upvotes
LukasB

SOLVE

1 and 1 do not offer app integration, but after a lot of calls with them, I managed to get the correct data to use imap. So this works. 

My next step is how to extract my contacts from the emails I have in that account? But I will open another query for that one. 

0 Upvotes
LukasB

SOLVE

The following is where it stops. The site title just says "working" but nothing further happens. No error message of any kind. 

abort screen.png

0 Upvotes
LukasB

SOLVE

I went into my account independently of the site and I found a connection request for hubspot. I accepted and received the following error message:

{"status":"error","message":"internal error","correlationId":"d5d6d582-33e0-47b0-a3e3-4886a57c5781","requestId":"02d058a0b672ac9c867e939f6cfbf4d9"}
0 Upvotes
LukasB

SOLVE

I get the same problem. Blank page and no progress. Any suggestions?

0 Upvotes