Outlook Sales Extension

MHall0
Membre

Office 365 add in doesn't work on my outlook desktop app

Hi, i have recently installed the office 365 add in. this is working fine and tracking emails i send through outlook on my phone as well as emails i send throug outlook online. When i load the desktop app though i can see the 'Hubspot Sales Tools' add in, but when i click on it, all it staes is 'Sorry we cant load the add-in. Please make sure you have network and/or internet connectivity. Click "Retry" once you're back online'. However, there isnt an issue with my internet, i can send and receive emails through the desktop app with no problems. In the microsoft office 365 dashboard i can see the Hubspot app, when i select it though i get the following error message:

MHall0_0-1627402326053.png

If i go to manage the app and then select 'accounts' i get the following error messages:

MHall0_1-1627402488667.png

im really struggling to understand whats causing this and desperate to get it fixed, any help would be really appreciated...

Thanks

0 Votes
4 Réponses
MHall0
Membre

Hi both, thank you for the replies.

In answer to your question i am not using a Mac, standard laptop running windows 10 pro.

Ive checked my outlook version as well and it states 'Subscription Product Microsoft 365 apps for business' im not getting any errors stating its not compatiable, it just states add in error not connected to the internet, but i am connected...

0 Votes
webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Hi @MHall0 ,

As @ThreadsHelp2018 asked, are you using mac for your outlook. Because many users with mac faces this problem. seems like the plugin doesn't work the way it should for the mac.

Check this thread here: HubSpot Community - Integration with Outlook for Mac - HubSpot Community

Also check this article here here where it says "Outlook installed from the Microsoft Store is not compatible with the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in. Check your Outlook version to ensure it is Click-to-run"

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Votes
MHall0
Membre

Hi both, thank you for the replies.

In answer to your question i am not using a Mac, standard laptop running windows 10 pro.

Ive checked my outlook version as well and it states 'Subscription Product Microsoft 365 apps for business' im not getting any errors stating its not compatiable, it just states add in error not connected to the internet, but i am connected...

0 Votes
ThreadsHelp2018
Contributeur de premier rang

Are you using Outlook for Mac? 

0 Votes