Office 365 'This Link is Being Scanned'

Highlighted
Advisor

Hi,

We're currently internally testing email sends through the CRM and have encountered a concerning issue using Side Kick and Outlook/Office 365.

When using the attachment upload feature for email, both the direct 'upload' and 'Choose from shared files,' once the document (Word Document) link is linked in the email and then sent and clicked on, we get this warning screen:

Capture.PNG

Since the files are hosted in HubSpot and they are HubSpot generated links, I would assume that they would pass most security measures in major email clients.

It seems to work fine when I send the same test email to my Gmail account, but I'm just worried that our Outlook/Office 365 customers will receive the same warning screen.

Is this a common and uncontrollable issue? Or is there some form or workaround to prevent these links from being seen as potentially malicious?  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hey @shearn are you still seeing htis error message? It's not a common issue but can happen from time to time, it's also worth checking what security/spam infrastructure your IT (if you are working in an office) has set up internally. 

0 Upvotes
Advisor

Hi @roisinkirby, the issue seems to come and go. I've involved more team members to see if we all get the same error and some get it and some don't. We haven't received any concerns from our customers, so I can only assume at this point that it's an internal security measure (some computers may have additional security measures on them). 

For now, I'll just keep an eye on it and if anything comes through externally, I'll look into the issue further.

Thanks!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
Community Manager

Thanks for the update! Keep us posted Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes