Outlook Sales Extension

Baloo67
Participant

Office 365 Outlook Calendar will not integrate on Macbook Pro

Have setup email address (IMAP STML) integration between Microsoft Office 365 Oulook and Hubspot however each time we attempt to integrate the Outlook  calendar it creates a separate account at Microsoft which is not linked to the desktop Outlook or the Outlook email the Hubspot account is synced with.

Does anyone know why this does not work or if there is a work around.

Really need Outlook calendar adn emails to be both integrated if we are to all use Hubspot!?

Am trying to persuade other people within the business to use Hubspot by showing them how easy it is to use, its functionality and the support.

So far I have failed on all as apparently I cant talk to anyone technical at Hubspot because I am currently using the free version to demonstrate.

After 4 days of struggling to get Hubspot to work and integrate using Microsoft Office 365 on my Macbook Pro am running out of ideas.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Office 365 Outlook Calendar will not integrate on Macbook Pro

Hello @Baloo67,

At your moment you are able to integrate your Google Calendar or Office 365 calendar, so you can schedule meetings with contacts from within contact, company, deal, or ticket records. You must have 365 in order to work, not exchange/outlook.

I would like to share this knowledge base here with more information.  Also, this Community post here explains more .

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes