Outlook Sales Extension

kBobrowska
Miembro

Office 365 Hubspot Sales Outlook App doesn't log or track emails

resolver

Hello,

We use Office 365. Hubspot sales outlook app is enabled and email loging and tracking is enabled.

I have connected my mailbox witHubspot.

When I use it to send an email to Hubspot contact, no email is added into the contact's profile.When contact replies back to me, no email is logged into the profile.

I reproduced the issue with support agent in hubspot and he told me:
- to clear cache - it has been done multiple times,
- to re-deploy the app - has been done 3 times,

Can you please assist me in fixing the issue?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Crystal_Hopper
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hello @kBobrowska! I just installed this same integration on my accounts yesterday. So, not a lot of experience but I wanted to ask a question. 

I noticed, on my account after the install, when I start an email in Outlook the bcc@hubspot email address automatically appears in the email. Did this happen for you?

After I sent the email (to a test account), it was just a few minutes before it appeared in my contact's Hubspot record on the Email tab. 

As I'm sitting hear typing to you, I replied from my test account back to my corporate account where the integration is set up. Already the reply is shown on the contact's record in Hubspot on the Email tab. I have not even looked at Outlook yet. 

So couple of things: 1. Did the bcc@hubspot email address appear in the email you sent, and 2. are you looking for the sent and received emails on the Email tab?

Please let us know and we'll try to help you more. Thanks! 

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
Crystal_Hopper
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hello @kBobrowska! I just installed this same integration on my accounts yesterday. So, not a lot of experience but I wanted to ask a question. 

I noticed, on my account after the install, when I start an email in Outlook the bcc@hubspot email address automatically appears in the email. Did this happen for you?

After I sent the email (to a test account), it was just a few minutes before it appeared in my contact's Hubspot record on the Email tab. 

As I'm sitting hear typing to you, I replied from my test account back to my corporate account where the integration is set up. Already the reply is shown on the contact's record in Hubspot on the Email tab. I have not even looked at Outlook yet. 

So couple of things: 1. Did the bcc@hubspot email address appear in the email you sent, and 2. are you looking for the sent and received emails on the Email tab?

Please let us know and we'll try to help you more. Thanks! 

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.