Not able to connect and integrate Outlook inside Hubspot Sales

jeetdoshi
Participant

Outlook Hubspot Integration.JPG

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @jeetdoshi  It looks like you'll need administrator access to install. Either have your permissions raised or ask an administrator to install the plug-in.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
jeetdoshi
Participant

Hi Ed,

Thanks for writing back promptly.

We are a tema of 5 here using Hubspot Sales, for one of them the IT team managed to sync Outlook into Hubspot whereas for other 4 users the erroe snapshot which i shared in my last communication still occurs, even from the admins id and permission.

0 Upvotes
Vik
Participant

You can use the HubSpot add-on -- Dossier -- which requires no extensions, allows you to send or receive email from Outlook 365 natively, and requires no bcc of special email addresses.

See the Dossier for HubSpot page: Say goodbye to: "Where did that email go?" and sign up, choose option 3, select HubSpot and continue. It will sync your last 7 days of email (or, more).

0 Upvotes
jeetdoshi
Participant

@Vik i appreciate your response, however, i'm not looking for any paid alternative at the moment..

0 Upvotes
Vik
Participant

And that's why the Dossier app for HubSpot is free.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @jeetdoshi

Have you had any luck with connecting? The message you are receiving is coming from Windows, so there is limited insight into what is causing this message from the HubSpot end of things. 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
jeetdoshi
Participant

Hi @edjusten,

My IT team is doing it from the admin id, still im getting the error which i attached in my earlier email.

Can you please help?

Jeet

0 Upvotes