Outlook Sales Extension

JACJ

Multiple outlook accounts

SOLVE

Hi,

I am useing HubSpot Sales outlook extension. 

In my outlook I have sevral email accounts and I dont want HubSpot to automaticly track email sent from all of them.

I have tried looking diffrend places for a soulution but I can not seem to find a solution for how you only turn HubSport extention on for a single account and not alle accounts in outlook.

A work around for now is to either sign out of the extension or remove it enterly and add the bcc manualy.

Does anyone have a soulution for this case?

1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @GBoas,  I was able to investigate more about it, and currently, HubSpot offers multiple inbox connection options. You can connect one single email address to two different HubSpot accounts, but you can also connect two inboxes into one single HubSpot accounts. At the moment we don't have a feature to switch between accounts. The best solution is deactivating the sales plugging and using the HubSpot BCC email in the email you would like to track.

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

63 Replies 63
jdunton
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

We are a Hubspot agency partner (Eniture Technology) and we often do custom software work for our clients.  We are looking at developing an Outlook Client plugin for a prospect to solve the problem of not being able to select a specific email account to be tracked by Hubspot which means all email accounts including personal emails get tracked by Hubspot.  As far as we can tell, the only solution now is to enter the a hubspot email address in the bcc field when you want a specific email tracked.  Please email me if you would like to be kept up-to-date on our progress.  James.Dunton@eniture.com.  Thank you.

0 Upvotes