Multiple outlook accounts

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

OK what a shame it's proving so difficult & the fact that you're a paying member of Hubspot?! I am also but not on this (Outlook 3665) account unfortunatley & therefore I cannot get any info regrading this direct, relevant to this email add-in issue. Please let me know here if you have any luck & all the best!

Highlighted
Visitor

Just installed today and ran into this same issue.  In order to use this I will have to remove my personal email from Outlook and check it using a separate email client until they get this fixed.  I don't understand why this isn't done yet.  It's probably literally 5 lines of code.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor | Partner

We are a Hubspot agency partner, Eniture Technology and we often do custom software work for our clients.  We are looking at developing an Outlook Client plugin for a prospect to solve the problem of not being able to select a specific email account to be tracked by Hubspot which means all email accounts including personal emails get tracked by Hubspot.  As far as we can tell, the only solution now is to enter the a hubspot email address in the bcc field when you want a specific email tracked.  Please email me if you would like to be kept up-to-date on our progress.  James.Dunton@eniture.com.  Thank you.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Does anyone know if HS has any plans to fix this, or if other systems have gone where HS can't?

Just put on a new sales person and guess what, she has 2 accounts which will prevent me from seeing her emails.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

I'm having exactly the same issue, having to untick track for every email I send that isn't on the account I want to track.

Highlighted
Visitor
+1 - dealbreaker for using the add-on. Please integrate an easy way to select the desired email account for logging/tracking mails. Thanks!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

After pestering Hubspot support, I learned a few key things:

a) the Outlook client type is key: I have a desktop (Windoze 10) application called Outlook. But it is actually Microsoft (formerly Office) 365 version called "Microsoft Outlook for Microsoft 365 MSO"

- the "Outlook desktop add-in" truly is for stand-alone (nothing to do with anything 365)

b) the "Office 365 add-in" works perfectly fine in said desktop application

- everything Hubspot Sales for the correct email account and nothing for the rest

c) the problem identified with the "outlook desktop add-in" has NOT be solved by Hubspot but it has been noticed

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

bingo man

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor | Partner

We are a Hubspot agency partner (https://eniture.com/) and we often do custom software work for our clients.  We are looking at developing an Outlook Client plugin for a prospect to solve the problem of not being able to select a specific email account to be tracked by Hubspot which means all email accounts including personal emails get tracked by Hubspot.  As far as we can tell, the only solution now is to enter the a hubspot email address in the bcc field when you want a specific email tracked.  Please email me if you would like to be kept up-to-date on our progress.  James.Dunton@eniture.com.  Thank you.