Outlook Sales Extension

DTucciarone

Microsoft Outlook: Undeliverable - Cannot stop BCC

SOLVE

I was trialing HS last year and configured my account so that all my outlook communications would BCC through hubspot so I could track opens.

I canceled my account awhile back but everytime I send a or receive an email I get an auto reply that the delivery has failed to send to 7573845@bcc.hubspot.com (7573845@bcc.hubspot.com)

I can't seem to access my account and disconnect my outlook since I deleted it. Please help.. This is maddening! 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DTucciarone,

Have you removed the sales extension from your machine? Here is a step-by-step instruction.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi

I suggest going into your outlook settings to look if you can uninstall your sales extenion there. the add in may be hidden on yoor view but may still be active.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi

I suggest going into your outlook settings to look if you can uninstall your sales extenion there. the add in may be hidden on yoor view but may still be active.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DTucciarone,

Have you removed the sales extension from your machine? Here is a step-by-step instruction.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.