Outlook Sales Extension

MJahanshahi

Microsoft 365 x HubSpot - Spam block, undeliverable, IP address?

Hi all, 

I have verified my SPF records are correct however when sending outbound mail with Hubspot they are undeliverable and when sending with the outlook app they are not being tracked. 

Microsoft says that its up  to me/hubspot to get the proper IP address hubspot is using to send and adding it to be removed from the spam filter. 
Hubspot says its an issue with microsoft and trial tenant ( we just started 365 - trial period then paid) that is blocking the mail - microsoft deny this and Hubspot will not provide any further information on the IP address used. I am on free tier with HubSpot, and Microsoft 365 has confirmed there are no account restrictions.

The website is rev5.ag, mail is being sent with outlook desktop as well as outlook online. Hubspot email outbound, outlook online and desktop all fail to work properly. Note that hubspot can track and recognize inbound messages. 

Remote server returned '550 5.7.708 Service unavailable. Access denied, traffic not accepted from this IP. For more information please go to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=526653  AS(7230) [YQBP288MB0049.CANP288.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM 2023-11-17T19:20:41.958Z 08DBE6F9341DE2B0]'

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
melrho
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @MJahanshahi ,

Thanks for reaching out! Happy to help here. 🙂 It sounds like you may have spoken to someone on our Sales team as free users don't have access to HubSpot Technical Support. But you're in the right place to reach out for advice!  

I wanted to share this Help article from Microsoft that has more information about this error. 

"This error can happen when you are trying out a Microsoft 365 trial tenant. If you receive this error before you can purchase licenses, contact support to request an exception for the low reputation IP address until you're able to purchase licenses."

I would recommend reaching out to Microsoft Support directly as they have the resources to resolve this error. Hope this resource helps!

Best,
Mellissa

MJahanshahi

Hi! So two things: 

1) HubSpot has not provided me any IP to provide to Microsoft to remove the spam filter 

2) I am no longer a trial tenant, and yet I'm still spam blocked. Is there any idea of a solution in this case? 

I really appreciate your attention and thank you in advance for your help!

0 Upvotes