MS planner tasks creation

NickMorin

Hello ! 

Is someone have been able to synchronize Hubspot tasks to Microsoft Planner (office 365) ?

3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @NickMorin, this is not currently a feature / integration that is available directly on the HubSpot platform but I'd reccommend checking out what Zapier provides: https://zapier.com/apps/hubspot/integrations/office-365

Zapier connects HubSpot with 270+ web services. When you ask us if you can integrate a webapp with HubSpot, Zapier allows us to say yes a whole lot more.

Zapier uses triggers and actions to automate work between HubSpot and other apps. A trigger is an event that happens in one app and an action is the event that Zapier automatically performs in another app. An easy example? Send me an SMS (action) when there's a new contact in HubSpot (trigger).

0 Upvotes
CaitlinRose
Participant

Hello, 

after extensive searching, it appears that Zapier cannot integrate Hubspot with Microsoft Teams. Is this something that can be added in future?

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @CaitlinRose 

Welcome to the Community!

Based on this article you can connect Microsoft teams with Zapier. Also, I'd encourage you to upvote and comment on this idea in our Ideas forum. The current status is in Planning. 

I hope this helps

Thanks

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !