Outlook Sales Extension

brianm01

Login screen won't accept credentials

SOLVE

I have extension downloaded and active in Outlook Live, but when I click the Hubspot icon, fill in the user and password and 'login', I am just brought back to the same login screen (on the far right of my Outlook screen) with empty user and password boxes. It simply is not accepting them. I have no problem logging in the CRM from a browser.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
brianm01
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Jenny –

I had followed the steps provided in your prior email, to no avail. However – I followed your instructions to check the sync setting, and even though everything looked fine (screenshot link attached), I downloaded and installed the extension again, and I clicked the ‘Resync’ button ……. MAGIC! Suddenly no more exclamation point on my extension icon, and I can log out and back in again with any popups telling me it’s all gone wrong. Not sure what we’ve done here – but it worked!!!

Thanks for all your assistance and attention to this – it makes a world of difference 😊

https://www.screencast.com/t/X7DvskfSJMl

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @brianm01 ,

Can you please share screenshots of where you are getting stuck? 

Additionally, I would recommend going through the steps outlined here as a starting point.

You can also try the steps outlined here.

If you can also share what version of Outlook you're using, that would be great. 

Thank you, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes
brianm01

SOLVE

Hi Jenny - following up on my prior post here ....

When Outlook opens, I'm presented with a popup prompting me to 'Select your HubSpot account', although there are no options in the drop-down presumably because I only have one account. If I close this popup and proceed to attempt using the Outlook extension, I get another popup saying it didn't load properly. See the two screenshots attached.

Any direction will be appreciated 🙂

0 Upvotes
brianm01

SOLVE

Apologies - I didn't upload the screenshots

https://www.screencast.com/t/eBUsQDVqo9

https://www.screencast.com/t/Zhk8jXQ1Jam

Hi Jenny - following up on my prior post here ....

When Outlook opens, I'm presented with a popup prompting me to 'Select your HubSpot account', although there are no options in the drop-down presumably because I only have one account. If I close this popup and proceed to attempt using the Outlook extension, I get another popup saying it didn't load properly. See the two screenshots attached.

Any direction will be appreciated 🙂

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @brianm01,

Thanks for the screenshots. Can you please confirm you went through the steps in the two articles I shared previously? 

Additionally, can you please try going into your settings>integrations>email integrations>hubspot extensions>and then looking under sync settings to ensure you've selected the right portal for your sync? 

If you can share a screenshot confirming that, that would be great!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
brianm01
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Jenny –

I had followed the steps provided in your prior email, to no avail. However – I followed your instructions to check the sync setting, and even though everything looked fine (screenshot link attached), I downloaded and installed the extension again, and I clicked the ‘Resync’ button ……. MAGIC! Suddenly no more exclamation point on my extension icon, and I can log out and back in again with any popups telling me it’s all gone wrong. Not sure what we’ve done here – but it worked!!!

Thanks for all your assistance and attention to this – it makes a world of difference 😊

https://www.screencast.com/t/X7DvskfSJMl