Login Required Every Single Time I Open Outlook

Regular Contributor

I have to remember to login to Hubspot via the Outlook Add-in everytime I open Outlook.  When I forget, my calendar appointments are not logged, which is quite embarassing.

Is this because we use single sign-on?

HubSpotLogin.jpgHubSpot SingleSignOn.jpg

Am I doomed to remembering to logon to the Outlook Add-in each. and. every. time. I open Outlook?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hey @DarinSpence 

Usually, this could be related to a few user-specific Outlook settings. Can you please follow the steps in this documentation here and let me know how it works for you?

Thank you

Sharon

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I opened the Internet Explorer App, which I don't often used, and followed the directions in the article, alas that did not work. 

I also have Edge and Chrome Installed.

I also noticed that there are 2 Outlook Add-in's.  Does everyone else see 2 Outlook Add-in's or only one?

HubSpot Outlook Add-in's.jpg

I have the Office 365 Client installed (which I thought was just for my Outlook.com - web based email), I also have the Outlook Desktop Add-in Installed.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-to-install-hubspot-sales

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

To be clear, everytime I open Outlook, I have to click the Sales Tools icon, then click the Logged in?  Let's Go! button, then click the Login with SSO button. 

HubSpotLogin2.jpg

The problem is that if I forget to do do this, and make appointments with my Outlook Calendar, those appointments are not synced with HubSpot.  It is difficult to go back through and manually log each appointment into HubSpot, so I'm hoping there is a way that I do not need to logon to the HubSpot Outlook Add-in everytime I open Outlook.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes