Outlook Sales Extension

bdesilva
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Logging into sales outlook web no longer works

This is new in the last 6 months. On any computer, when I try to log in to the sales extension for outlook on the web (desktop works fine), the login appears to work fine, but then it goes back to the login screen and doesn't work. What's going on? I've tried disabling all other extensions to find a conflict. Nothing.

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
JMartin2
Teilnehmer/-in

Having the same problem but with the desktop app, it stopped working for us Thursday morning. 
Tried unistalling, updating etc. no joy.

0 Upvotes
AKlok
Teilnehmer/-in

I'm just wondering if you've had any luck with this. A few of our users are having the same issue.

danmoyle
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

@bdesilva A couple of questions. Which Outlook variation are you using? Do you have the latest HubSpot widget from Outlook installed? Have you contacted support for Outlook and HubSpot both? I'd start there. If something did work and now doesn't, it could be an update on either side of the connection that had unintended consequences. One of the support teams should hopefully be able to pin it down. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/