Outlook Sales Extension

ASimon
Participant

Logging Mails with Outlook 365 for Mac automatically without using the Sales Tool Plugin Button

SOLVE

I have installed the Outlook 365 Add in and use Outlook for Mac. I also have the Sales Add in installed in my Outlook App on my Mac. Now I want all my mails that I write in Outlook for Mac to be automatically logged in Hubspot (i.e. set BCC to Hubspot) without having to press the button for the Sales Plugin every time. How can this be achieved?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Logging Mails with Outlook 365 for Mac automatically without using the Sales Tool Plugin Button

SOLVE

Hi @ASimon ,

You can pin the banner up by clicking the small pin small pin icon in the upper right corner of the task pane in the O365 add-in. However, there isn't a way to automatically select track and log for the add-in.

Best Regards!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ASimon
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you! That solves it. 😀

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Glad to know that @AS 🙂

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ASimon ,

You can pin the banner up by clicking the small pin small pin icon in the upper right corner of the task pane in the O365 add-in. However, there isn't a way to automatically select track and log for the add-in.

Best Regards!