Outlook Sales Extension

Stitchko
Top Contributor

Log and track issues with new incoming mails

SOLVE

Hi, I'm SuperAdmin in this account, and I have a problem with the user's email.
The user is looking at her emails in Outlook web. New incoming emails are not tracked, therefore are not visible nor registered in HubSpot.
With outgoing mails, she doesn't have a problem.
Incoming Mails which have Cc and Bcc to other users or to inbox mail are generally shown in HubSpot.

Did anybody face this problem?

If I connect it as an inbox mail, this user won't enable to enroll in sequence.InkedPrintScreen.jpg

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Stitchko,

Net new incoming emails are generally not being tracked – only replies to tracked emails (sent from the CRM, using the sales extension, BCC address etc), see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/log-email-replies-in-the-crm#requirements-for-a-reply-to-log

This is often a bit confusing for HubSpot newcomers but it is expected behavior.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Stitchko
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I've never thought about that. Thank you.

Best,

Nenad.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Stitchko,

Net new incoming emails are generally not being tracked – only replies to tracked emails (sent from the CRM, using the sales extension, BCC address etc), see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/log-email-replies-in-the-crm#requirements-for-a-reply-to-log

This is often a bit confusing for HubSpot newcomers but it is expected behavior.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.