Outlook Sales Extension

LeQuebecois

Link for downloading the Outlook 'Connector'

SOLVE

I'm looking for the link to download the Outlook connector on my PC to track my emails.  I have a new PC with Outlook365 installed on it.  I'm unable to find the link anywhere on Hubspot to download the software to track my emails.    I've searched on the website and cannot find the link or webpage anywhere.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Tom
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @LeQuebecois & @ParticleBane 

Our knowledgebase has a wealth of information on how to do almost anything within HubSpot. This is available here: knowledge.hubspot.com

A quick search here for "sales extension" brings up a great article we have on installing the sales extension for all clients, including a link to download the extension for outlook:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-to-install-hubspot-sales#how-to-inst...

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Tom
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

You can find the link within your HubSpot sales portal. If you login to HS sales and navigate to settings and then select "sales" on the left and "email integrations" you will see your email integrations page. Here you can connect your inbox and select "HubSpot extensions" from the tabs here to view the Outlook and Gmail extension links.

You can get to this page through the link:

https://app.hubspot.com/sales-products-settings/YOURHUBID/email/extension

0 Upvotes
LeQuebecois

SOLVE

Hi Tom,

Unfortunately the Hubspot Sales Outlook Add-In for Outlook does not have the button to Download.  It has a checkmark stating it is installed.  On my old PC.  How do I get the link to download it to my new PC?

0 Upvotes
Tom
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @LeQuebecois & @ParticleBane 

Our knowledgebase has a wealth of information on how to do almost anything within HubSpot. This is available here: knowledge.hubspot.com

A quick search here for "sales extension" brings up a great article we have on installing the sales extension for all clients, including a link to download the extension for outlook:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-to-install-hubspot-sales#how-to-inst...

0 Upvotes
LeQuebecois

SOLVE

Hi Tom,

Unfortunately the Hubspot Sales Outlook Add-In for Outlook does not have the button to Download.  It has a checkmark stating it is installed.  On my old PC 🙂  How do I get the link to download it to my new PC?

0 Upvotes
ParticleBane

SOLVE

I too have this issue. I had the plugin installed on my Outlook 2013 but I had to reinstall Windows 10 and I am now unable to download the Outlook plugin. 

0 Upvotes