Outlook Sales Extension

Membro

Intergration of Outlook Calendar and Hubspot

resolver

We have been using the calendar functionality within the MS Office 365 suite and we would like to intergrate that with Hubspot as it has worked for us so well.

The problem is inorder to do this we have to sync the gmail calendar to the Outlook one and then sync the Gmail calendar to Hubspot.

Is there a way to have this functionality put through to your development team if it doesnt exist or please may you assist in giving a detailed process of achieving this.

The best outcome would be for us to have a seamless intergration with our Outlook calendar and Hubspot.

Thank you 

1 Solução aceita
MayPascaud
Solução
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hi @3392558, thanks so much for posting! So, as you've noticed, HubSpot Sales currently only integrates with Google Calendar. However, we are highly aware of the demand for a similar integration with Outlook calendar, and are currently planning the development of this feature. You can find a post on the Ideas Forum from someone on HubSpot's CRM team here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Outlook/Intergration-of-Outlook-Calendar-and-Hubspot/m-p/1735...

Please upvote and comment on that idea whenever you get the chance, both to present your use case and track the project's progress!

May

Exibir solução no post original

10 Respostas 10
NZMatt
Participante

resolver

Another annoying oversell by Hubspot - prior to sign-up we were told HS integrates with Office365 / Calendar but it doesn't. 

When you schedule a meeting, this will not show up anywhere apart from a google calendar (if connected) and the place you set the mtg up - eg. contact, deal or company. There is no reminder or way to notify you of what mtgs you have coming up. 

HS need to integrate outlook calendar promptly! Vote this article up to bring it to their attention. 

I phoned help and they couldn't even give me a straight answer on this until i pointed them to this article. 

NZMatt
Participante

resolver

FYI, HS helpdesk informed us this work around option for making Outlook calendar work: = very clonky

Scheduling from contact/company/deal then syncing to a calendar is only supported on Google calendar at this time. This is my suggested process to my other customers who are also on Outlook:

-Schedule a meeting on Outlook (if the booking was made on the Meetings link, then simply accept the booking)

-In the contact/company/deal record, use "Log activity" then select the date and time based on your Outlook invite. Make sure to associate the contact/company/deal accordingly depending on which record type you're logging the activity (e.g. if on deal record, then associate the activity with the appropriate contact). This becomes the "next activity" for the record.

-To track, create a Saved Filter view using the filter "Next Activity". The most basic is "is known" or you can set a time period of your choice.

0 Avaliação positiva
tkdlax
Participante

resolver

Any update to this? We know we can make the integration ourselves using the HubSpoint API and Micrsoft Graph API, I would just really prefer not to have to do that...Feels like his should be done by Hubspot natively.

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/docs/api-reference/v1.0/api/user_post_events

MountainMan
Membro

resolver

This would all us to be professional with our clients. All of our correspondence come from our own URL and with the calendar invite it does not. Do not very professional. Also, it would be great to have a subjkect and address field as well in HubSpot. Thank you.

MayPascaud
Solução
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hi @3392558, thanks so much for posting! So, as you've noticed, HubSpot Sales currently only integrates with Google Calendar. However, we are highly aware of the demand for a similar integration with Outlook calendar, and are currently planning the development of this feature. You can find a post on the Ideas Forum from someone on HubSpot's CRM team here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Outlook/Intergration-of-Outlook-Calendar-and-Hubspot/m-p/1735...

Please upvote and comment on that idea whenever you get the chance, both to present your use case and track the project's progress!

May

Alasdair_Axtec
Participante

resolver

Nearly 4 years on, and this integration doesn't yet seem to be available?

Further, the link to upvote and log for updates seems to come back to this page.

Is there any plan to integrate Outlook 365 with HubSpot so that Tasks and Calendars can sync?

Alasdair 

johnchapman1136
Membro

resolver

Can you please provide status on this?  Seems odd that it has taken two years to get this integration with the Outlook Calendar.  This would make this process so much more seamless! Is this still on your radar?

John 

drjco
Membro

resolver

Has any progress been made with this?  I was able to sync to Google Calender, but I only use Outlook Calendar and don't want to have to sync Hubspot to Google and then find a way to snyc Google to Outlook.

This seems to be such a no brainer.  Is Microsoft preventing this?   Surely there are tons of Office 365 users out there that want this solution as much as I do.

RolyHorwood
Participante

resolver

Hi,

this is tyhe only thing stopping us migrating from ACT! to hubspot. If you fixed it you'd have a £10k/annum customer...

Ro

AJ
Participante

resolver

Could you please provide an update on the development of this feature.

Our organisation has just moved from Google Apps to Office 365 and now the integration with Hubspot is broken.