Hubspot outlook Addin is leading to glitches and slow outlook performance

MustafaKhan

Hi Hubspot Tech,

We have recently implemented the outlook hubspot add in our company's email exchange outlook system. After implementation, outlook users began experiencing glitches and slow outlook performance. 

We need to resolve this as Hubspot as quite good tools on tracking email and attachments open.

Fast response will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Mustafa

6 Replies 6
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @MustafaKhan,

I wanted to share this resource which walks through troubleshooting steps for the Outlook add in.

If you are still having issues after following the steps, can you please provide specific examples, details and screenshots of what errors and issues you are encountering, and whether this is happening for all users, or some users. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
MustafaKhan

@jennysowyrda 

Also, there is slowed response of outlook. Please advice.

download.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @MustafaKhan,

Please let me know what steps you have taken thus far, what troubleshooting you have done, and confirm you have reviewed the resources I sent along.

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
MustafaKhan

Hi @jennysowyrda 

We have 3 computers on which we have installed the hubspot add-in which includes mine as well. However, only in the systems of my other two colleagues this issue is occuring.

So we were just analysing the problem and we are thinking that it might be due to the mail box sizes of my colleagues which are huge and are running in GigaBytes and my mail box is quite small relatively. 

Still i have remove the log files from appdata as indicated in the above link. Still the issue persists of crashing, not responding and slowing response.

I will really appreciate a solution to this issue as it is being dragged for long.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
MustafaKhan

@jennysowyrda 

Adding the pictures from one of my colleagues monitor

SnipImage.JPG

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @MustafaKhan,

What version of Microsoft is your computer running on? If the storage is small and full, this could be the culprit. 

Additionally, when Outlook crashes is there a warning or error message, or does it just disappear and close out on its own? 

Finally, I would recommend confirming the issue occurs across multiple internet connections. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes