Hubspot on RDS and Outlook config

SOLVE
New Contributor

Hi There - Has anyone installed Hubspot's integration tool with Outlook onto a remote desktop environment so that it is server based access? We use thin clients and not thick clients and would need to install the Outlook component onto the terminal servers. I can't find anyone to give me any advice or the technical specifications and requirements. Please help. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hey @amandagould as far as I'm aware HubSpot used to have a terminal install version of the HubSpot Sales plugin, but this version is no longer available / has expired. Each user now needs to install it on their computer.

4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hey @amandagould as far as I'm aware HubSpot used to have a terminal install version of the HubSpot Sales plugin, but this version is no longer available / has expired. Each user now needs to install it on their computer.

Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @amandagould thanks for the question! @Anonymous is correct in this case. This version of HubSpot Sales is no longer in use. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you! 

Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

No problem @amandagould. I'd encourage you to mark @Anonymous's response as an Accepted Solution as this will help the Community find this answer should any other members have the same question Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes