Outlook Sales Extension

MDiercks

Hubspot for Windows login issue

SOLVE

My Hubspot for Windows login pop up keeps popping up. I log in with my Outlook account (not Google), click the "remember me", get the texts verification code, enter it. Everything is fine for about an hour and then it pops up again asking me to log in. 

This just started happening about a week ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

Thank you for tagging me in, @danmoyle

@MDiercks -

I would recommend clearing your cache to see if this resolves the issue and disabling add-ins such as an ad blocker as the first step. 

The second step would be to review the troubleshooting articles that @danmoyle provided. 

When you're disabling the pop make sure to do the following: 

Search for% localappdata% \ Apps \ 2.0 in the Windows Start menu Open the folder labeled 2.0 and delete all contents.

Would you please try this method once and see if the problem improves? If that doesn't work, could you please record a video of the pop-up behavior?

Thank you

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10
Dhemes

SOLVE

Clear the cache and cookies in your browser and retry. Check status.hubspot.com to see if there's a known login issue. HubSpot will continue to update this page with any new information. Try logging in from another network, such as a cellular network, to see if the issue is network-related.

Regards,

Will

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Dhemes, hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

This has to be frustrating, @MDiercks. Hopefully I have a couple of resources that may he if you have access to HubSpot Support, as they may have additional help available. 

Hopefully the community posts that are solved, or the knowledge base article, will help. Cheers! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
MDiercks

SOLVE

I followed the directions in the first solution you listed and I still get the issue. The plug-in for Outlook works fine and am logged in when I start up Outlook. 

My issue is the HubSpot for Windows pop up. 

0 Upvotes
danmoyle

SOLVE

Do you have a screen shot? I'm not familiar with "HubSpot for Windows," other than this thread. I'll try to help, but since I've not used that as far as I know, I might be stumped. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
0 Upvotes
MDiercks

SOLVE

See below.

MDiercks_0-1664555384443.png

0 Upvotes
danmoyle

SOLVE

Right on. What's the function of that app for you? Is it tracking? If you have Outlook working, what's HubSpot for Windows doing for you? That seems redundant. In the previous thread I linked to, it looks like others have disabled it. 

I'll also tag @kvlschaefer and @TiphaineCuisset for some technical help. They may have better answers. 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
MDiercks

SOLVE

Good question - the purpose (from what I understand and am a self-professed novice at this) is to provide a notification when someone opens an email in the bottom right of my computer screen. A quick popup saying "Joe opened ..." Not necessary, just a nice to have. I have had it installed for over a year and it just started to not "hold" my log.

I guess I will disable it and not worry about it.

kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

Thank you for tagging me in, @danmoyle

@MDiercks -

I would recommend clearing your cache to see if this resolves the issue and disabling add-ins such as an ad blocker as the first step. 

The second step would be to review the troubleshooting articles that @danmoyle provided. 

When you're disabling the pop make sure to do the following: 

Search for% localappdata% \ Apps \ 2.0 in the Windows Start menu Open the folder labeled 2.0 and delete all contents.

Would you please try this method once and see if the problem improves? If that doesn't work, could you please record a video of the pop-up behavior?

Thank you

Best,

Kristen

MDiercks

SOLVE

Wasn't sure how to do the search. I am too much of a tech novice. Not sure what it meant. 

I just uninstalled the tool as it was a nicety and does impact my use of Hubspot.

Thanks for trying to help!