Outlook Sales Extension

MicKain

Hubspot Office365 Connector Removes Company Logo in Signiture

Hey,

I have recently started using Hubspot and have set up the Office365 add-in which is functioning as expect although I have one issue. When I use the Hubspot BCC to reocrd emails my company logo is disappearing from the email. There are no issues with displaying my full signiture including the company logo without the Hubspot BCC. Our company policy requires us to have a standard signiture across the board so not having a company logo is not an option. 

I am running Outlook for Mac version 16.48

Any help is greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Mike

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
MicKain

Hi Mia,

I checked me email settings are they are set to HTML by default, so no luck there. The workaround seems a little cumbersome.

Is it possible to have this escuated to the dev team to look in to? No doubt it will assist other users as well. 

Cheers,

Mike

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MicKain,

I did some digging on our side and it seems the root of the issue and resolution is dependent upon Microsoft - HubSpot is already working with Microsoft to resolve this matter as quickly as possible, however we do not have a timeline at this time. 

I would like to encourage you to follow this Community thread for updates. 

Thank you for your understanding! 

Mia 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

MicKain

Hi Mia,

Following up on my last emial with the screeshots have you had a chance to look in to the issue? My comapny logo is still being stripped when I use the Hubspot BCC but not when it is not included in emails. 

Thanks,

Mike

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MicKain,

I apologize for the late reply. I checked our inbox and the spam folder, but it seems we didin't receive your email, weird! 

But no worries, I did a bit of digging and discovered that a few other users have been experiencing the same issue.

Are you composing your emails in Rich Text mode? When the HubSpot extension updates the body, it uses HTML mode, which can influence elements in the email signature. You should be able to resolve this by switching your default compose mode to HTML and updating your signature to work with HTML.

Information on how to change the message type here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/change-the-message-format-to-html-rich-text-format-or-pla...

Another workaround that worked for some users: you can save a draft of your email and then open it from your 'drafts' folder. Outlook inserts the image in as a different format and tracking will not break it. 

Hope this helps! 

Mia

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MicKain,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

Using the HubSpot BCC address shouldn't have an effect on how the email is processed. Just to clarify - does the email also arrive without the logo? Could you maybe send two test emails to yourself? First without the BCC address and then with the HubSpot address in BCC. 

It would be great if you could share a screenshot of the received email where you included the HubSpot BCC address and the logo disappeared. 

Thanks! 

Mia