Hubspot - Godaddy - Outlook Email Integration

jmarquis1421

I recently bought my email server through Go Daddy and I am trying to integrate Hubspot with Outlook and everytime I try to download the Hubspot ICON, it redirects me back to Go Daddy page and then I am at a standstill. Has anyone come across this and found a solution? I am reaching the error message that says, whoops something is wrong, please contact your IT department. I have called Go Daddy and they say they don't help with the integration because it's a 3rd party.

0 Upvotes
13 Replies 13
gelflex-cc
Recognized Expert

@jmarquis1421 exactly where are you going?  Can you post a screenshot?

0 Upvotes
jmarquis1421

I have done it with 2 Hubspot reps and the Go Daddy Rep....

The Hubspot logo and link are not integrating to Outlook properly.  They work for Gmail easily, but because Hubspot is a 3rd party, Go Daddy does not support the platform, but it supposedly will get done somehow.

I log into Hubspot then go to settings, then integrations, then email integrations, go to 365 add in to use hubspot in outlook, then it takes me to go daddy's page and this is where it doesn't make sense.  Go Daddy won't help and there is nothing to accomplish when getting to this page.  I also get to the 3 apps, being outlook office and chrome, where it says to click on them to integrate, then it re directs me back to go daddys page, then nothing happens.

Neither go daddy or hubspot knows how to fix the problem.  It just doesnt make sense.

Firdale
Participant

Hi

Did you ever find a solution? I am also struggling to get my Outlook email (bought through GoDaddy) to link with my HubSpot CRM. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Megan

0 Upvotes
hectoryokeru

Havoing the same problem- any solutions out there?

Tried everything! 

0 Upvotes
calmfella

I also have this problem - please let us know when a solution is found.

0 Upvotes
Asneddon

Having the exact same problem. 

0 Upvotes
calmfella
Hi
This is the instruction I got from Godaddy about this issue. Does this help at all?

"Hi there, Ian

In order to configure DNS properly to work with hubspot, we would need to know the hostname and target for any CNAME, A, TXT, or SRV records that they require for their system to work.

If you are able to get that information, you can call us back and we'll be able to configure the DNS on your behalf based on those instructions"

cheers
Calmefella
0 Upvotes
OliviaRosace

Hello! Has anyone figured out a solution for this issue? 

0 Upvotes
JAlexander

Any solutions to this yet? I am not getting anywhere with support. 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager

Hello @JAlexander 

Just to confirm are you trying to connect a personal inbox or a shared team inbox?

If you're looking to connect a personal inbox, you'll need to connect your GoDaddy email via an IMAP connection following the steps in the below resource.

If you're looking to connect a shared team inbox, IMAP isn't supported in a shared inbox. In order to connect,  please select another email server and follow the steps in the below resource to forward emails to a hosted email address in the conversation inbox.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

JAlexander

I am using a personal inbox. I will try this out. Thank you Pam!

AAbitbul
Participant

@JAlexander did this work? I am having the exact same problem. 

0 Upvotes
ThreadsHelp2018
Top Contributor

It might be worth using a third party app (e.g. Threads ) to help you automatically sync your emails with HubSpot as this will bypass the GoDaddy issues you are facing. Feel free to get in touch if we can help. All the best. 

0 Upvotes