Outlook Sales Extension

crystalelement

Hubspot Add-in not appears in Outlook for Mac

SOLVE

Hey. I've read a bunch of help pages, a bunch of discussion threads in the community. But NOTHING helped me. My setup:

• MS O365 + Exchange on our domain. All matches for Hubspot integration
  • Add-in deployed for all users in domain correctly, like in manusl page.
  • Win 10 devices forks just perfectly.
  • None of the MAC devices work does not send mail for tracking and logging. Because after installing the Add-in, it doesn't even appear in Outlook for Mac. I repeat - Outlook for Win works perrfectly.

I am asking for help, because these endless circles of **bleep** through the help pages and the community did not work.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
crystalelement
Solution

SOLVE

FYI

I had long conversation with Microsoft support about this bug. Yes, this bug on software side. This issue can occur on version 16.39 of Outlook for MacOSFor all those who have faced or will face this problem - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/uninstall-office-for-mac-eefa1199-5b58-43af-8a3d-b73dc1a8...  You must completely remove O365 from your device including all user data related to applications. Then reinstall, login and wait for all add-ins to load. Hope it will help anybody.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
crystalelement
Solution

SOLVE

FYI

I had long conversation with Microsoft support about this bug. Yes, this bug on software side. This issue can occur on version 16.39 of Outlook for MacOSFor all those who have faced or will face this problem - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/uninstall-office-for-mac-eefa1199-5b58-43af-8a3d-b73dc1a8...  You must completely remove O365 from your device including all user data related to applications. Then reinstall, login and wait for all add-ins to load. Hope it will help anybody.

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for sharing @crystalelement!

0 Upvotes