Outlook Sales Extension

pille
Participante

HubSpot is syncing all my all my meetings into activity

resolver

I don't want all of my meetings that weren't created in HubSpot to be synchronized. While some of my meetings pertain to sales, others do not. I don't want every single meeting I have to be available to see for others.

Is there a way to prevent that information from being seen?

1 Solução aceita
karstenkoehler
Solução
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro

resolver

Hi @pille,

Configuration here is unfortunately limited. As long as calendar events meet the criteria at the end of this knowledge base post on HubSpot's calendar sync, they will be synchronized. The only options that I see here are:

Setting meetings to private: HubSpot's calendar sync does not sync private calendar events to your HubSpot account.

Use a separate calendar. If a user has multiple calendars in Outlook or Google, HubSpot will only sync with the primary or default calendar.

Other users have already requested better options for calendar sync in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. You can upvote and comment on the idea, the product team evaluates these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
webdew
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @pille ,

Unforunately at this stage we cannot bifurcate which meetings to be synchronized or which doensn't.
However you can sublit this idea on community's idea section.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

karstenkoehler
Solução

resolver

Hi @pille,

Configuration here is unfortunately limited. As long as calendar events meet the criteria at the end of this knowledge base post on HubSpot's calendar sync, they will be synchronized. The only options that I see here are:

Setting meetings to private: HubSpot's calendar sync does not sync private calendar events to your HubSpot account.

Use a separate calendar. If a user has multiple calendars in Outlook or Google, HubSpot will only sync with the primary or default calendar.

Other users have already requested better options for calendar sync in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. You can upvote and comment on the idea, the product team evaluates these requests based on popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

auto-mate
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

...Hmm does that mean there is still no way to filter out internal meetings from the meetings calendar?

0 Avaliação positiva