HubSpot Sales not appearing in Outlook inbox

Highlighted

Hi guys,

I just joined HubSpot and I was going through setup tasks, and I was a bit disappointed when I got stuck at the installation of HubSpot Outlook add-in.

I followed the instructions, downloading the Outlook Desktop Extension. The installation ended successfully, but when I opened Outlook there was no add-in. I followed the instructions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/what-should-i-do-if-i-no-longer-see-hubs...

but I couldn't manage to solve my issue. The problem is that there no trace at all of the (successfully?) installed add-in: I cannot see the "Slow and Disabled COM Add-ins" button, and even if I navigate to File > Options > Add-ins > Manage "COM Add-ins" > Go, in the dialog box there's no "HubSpot Sales for Outlook".

I'm using Outlook 2016 and I'm sure I downloaded the right version, as well as there was no error during installation...

Do you have any suggestion?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Community Manager

Hi @fabio-cookey,

What version of Windows are you working in? 

Additionally, is there any warning/indicator that the download was not successful? Have you tried downloading through different browsers? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes