Outlook Sales Extension

bramdejager

HubSpot Sales add-in for Outlook (Office 365) not leading

I recently started using HubSpot. With using HubSpot I also want to use the HubSpot Sales for Outlook add-in. The benefit of having the add-in on all my devices is beneficial. 

It works in the browser in Outlook for Office 365 (https://outlook.office.com/). It works on my Surface Pro in Outlook on the desktop. 

But it does not want to work on my Surface Book in Outlook on the desktop... ☹️.

I get an ADD-IN ERROR while loading, it does not even show the HubSpot page. 

I uninstalled the app multiple times and re-installed it again. It does not make a difference and now I'm stuck. Help! 😉

image.png

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
bramdejager

Hello Mia, 

Thanks for getting back! A colleague of yours already pointed me towards the first article. Unfortunately this did not make any difference for me. 

The second article I looked at. But this results into a solution for the HubSport Desktop add-in. And it seems that there was an issue in the European data center. I did not find any steps which would apply to my case. 

Do have an additional steps or actions to try? Really looking for a solution here. 

Thanks Bram

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bramdejager,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

This might not seem related, but could you please check your Internet Explorer settings on your Surface Book device - as described in this help article? 

I also wanted to share this Community article with a similar issue that includes a couple of other troubleshooting steps and possible solutions. 

I hope this helps! 

Cheers

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings