Outlook Sales Extension

kate_fr

HubSpot Sales add-in for Office 365 doesn't work

Hi,

We're having issues with installing HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in. First, we tried to deploy the add-in centrally. We got an email notification saying that "Hubspot Sales was successfully deployed", but we weren't able to actually use the extension in Outlook:

hb1.jpg

hb2.jpg

or

hb9.jpg

hb3.jpg

We removed all the configurations from Office and started again. We tried all the different versions of the app and redeployed it into Office 365 and it still won't authenticate.

We also tried a different browser, but we got stuck in this "login loop" a lot of people complain about:

hb4.jpg

hb6.jpg

We've been through quite a lot on Hubspot's knowledgebase and other help sites and none of the steps seem to help. We wouldn't be doing the SSO option, but from what we know it theoretically should work with the non-SSO option. Every other app we deploy using office365 add-ins works fine, so we know it's not AD configuration.

Then we uninstalled the app from the O365 and tried to install the add-in (Office 365 add-in - the one for Outlook on the web). We installed it successfully:

hb77.jpg

then we clicked the blue button, opened Outlook Web, and faced the same error again:

hb3.jpg

And when we got back to the Hubspot Sales page, reloaded it, and the button we clicked a minute before became grey:

hb8.jpg

- Currently, we're on Hubspot's Free plan.

- We use Outlook on the web (so it's basically https://outlook.office365.com/mail/inbox )

- We do have our emails connected to Hubspot

- We don't use Office 365 from GoDaddy, it's direct with Microsoft

- Our current license is "Microsoft 365 Business Standard"

- We're tried to install the add-in both on PC and Mac

- We've tried different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge) as well as using private windows, deleting cookies and browser history etc.

- We do have all the necessary permissions from your email administrators to use third-party add-ins in our inboxes.

It looks like we've taken all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the Internet and especially here, but nothing is working (in fact, I don't really understand why it's not working).

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies 5
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @kate_fr, thank you for the detailed information provided.  Wanted to confirm if you currently have both extensions installed at the same time? Could you please send me a DM so I can get a HAR file/console log of the page from when this behavior occurs? What version of office/what version of IE, and what type of computer you are working on?

Please note:

• The HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in can only be installed on an Office 365 hosted email account (Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Business Essentials, or Office 365 Personal). If your inbox is hosted with a different email provider, you cannot install the Office 365 add-in. If you don't have an Office 365 account but use Outlook for Desktop on Windows, install the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in instead.
  • Do not install both the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in and the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in on the same device. These add-ins will conflict.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

EHuston

I am having the same problem with the Hubspot sales extension for O365.  it worked fine when originally installed but now does not appear at all.

euGeniusVision

@EHuston did you find a solution? I do have the same issue No HubSpot Icon in my Web Officce 365. Before I could just turn on an extension and it would appear. 

EHuston

No, I have not really found a solution. It's problematic but you can try to click on the Microsoft "Apps" (4 small squares within a larger square) icon the O365 Outlook browser window and then you might find the HubSpot Sales add-in app. I find this works sometimes.

Hope this helps.
0 Upvotes
euGeniusVision

Yes, I tried that, no luck on my side. I already completely removed Hubspot, then started a fresh install and connection, it shows all good in Hubspot dashboard, but nothing happens in the Office 365 web. Support told me to call a number so they can connect and see what is going on, but not planning to spend another 2 hours to find a fix. Hopefully they will get enough support tickets and realize that there are some issues that need to be addressed.