Outlook Sales Extension

MHouseknecht
Participant

HubSpot BCC Disappears

SOLVE

I have an employee who will look to send a new email to a contact through Outlook.  When he opens a new email, the HubSpot BCC email address will appear and immediately disappear.  This causes most of his emails not to be logged.  We have uninstalled and reinstalled the HubSpot add-in and this still happens.  Any help would be great!

1 Accepted solution
SDam1
Solution

HubSpot BCC Disappears

SOLVE

The same is happening with my customer. She is on an older computer. There are two places you need to veryify the logging automation. One is in the Hubspot Sales "settings" in outlook and also on the pinned side bar scroll down to "add-in settings" and update them there. If the settings are different in both places the bcc will disappear.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
SDam1
Solution

HubSpot BCC Disappears

SOLVE

The same is happening with my customer. She is on an older computer. There are two places you need to veryify the logging automation. One is in the Hubspot Sales "settings" in outlook and also on the pinned side bar scroll down to "add-in settings" and update them there. If the settings are different in both places the bcc will disappear.

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

HubSpot BCC Disappears

SOLVE

Hi @SDam1 hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

HubSpot BCC Disappears

SOLVE

@MHouseknecht have you tried adding the BCC email address to their address book? This way, if it disappears after clicking the track/log buttons, it could still be manually added to the BCC field.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

hohmann
Participant

HubSpot BCC Disappears

SOLVE

We have the same problem on multiple computers, some older, some brand new. Even if you add the bcc address manually it disappears immediately after entering it. Please advise. This is a very time consuming problem.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

HubSpot BCC Disappears

SOLVE

Hi @hohmann did you follow the instructions above by @SDam1 

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

MHouseknecht
Participant

HubSpot BCC Disappears

SOLVE

@Jnix284 I have not tried that, but we would also prefer they do not have to add it manually since this employee would have the majority of their daily emails running through HubSpot.  The BCC disappears on every email he writes and I am fairly certain he will not remember to add this manually every time.