Outlook Sales Extension

birdman
投稿者

How to use my Hubspot email signature in Outlook?

解決

I have created an email signature (Profile & Preferences > Basic Info > Signature) and my Microsoft Outlook (for Mac v16.30.1) has the Hubspot Sales Tools add-in installed. 

How can I get my email signature into an email I create in Outlook?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Josh
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @birdman,

I am not aware of an integration that automatically pulls that signature over to Outlook. However, you should be able to copy the signature from HubSpot and paste it into your Outlook signature settings.

As an alternative, you could use a 3rd party platform that deploys the signature across platforms and users for consistency purposes. An example would be https://emailsignaturerescue.com (Note: I haven't used that, but it claims to perform the functionality you're looking for).

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Amit_Dhiman
メンバー

解決

Well, in that case, I think the image we uploaded to Hubspot files won't get copied along with signatures!

0 いいね!
Josh
解決策

解決

Hi @birdman,

I am not aware of an integration that automatically pulls that signature over to Outlook. However, you should be able to copy the signature from HubSpot and paste it into your Outlook signature settings.

As an alternative, you could use a 3rd party platform that deploys the signature across platforms and users for consistency purposes. An example would be https://emailsignaturerescue.com (Note: I haven't used that, but it claims to perform the functionality you're looking for).

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer