Outlook Sales Extension

richardwest

How to remove Office 365 integration from HubSpot

SOLVE

I'm trying to remove the Office 365 Integration that I set up in HubSpot CRM and my Office 365 account.

I want to remove this completely, not just disable it.

I've searched in the Office 365 portal, but I can not find where this should be done.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
richardwest
Solution

SOLVE

I have figured out how to remove the integration.

1. In the Office 365 Portal go to Mail. This will take you to the Outlook web client.
  2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right.
  3. Under "Your app settings" click on Office 365.
  4. Select "App permissions" on the menu to the left.
  5. Find "HubSpot Sales" in the list of apps, and select "Revoke".

HubSpot will no longer have permission to access your Office 365 account, even though it will still show up in the "Email Integrations" page on HubSpot Sales. That's an issue that HubSpot needs to correct. Since the authentication token has been revoked you can be assured that HubSpot Sales does not have access to your Office 365 account anymore.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
richardwest
Solution

SOLVE

I have figured out how to remove the integration.

1. In the Office 365 Portal go to Mail. This will take you to the Outlook web client.
  2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right.
  3. Under "Your app settings" click on Office 365.
  4. Select "App permissions" on the menu to the left.
  5. Find "HubSpot Sales" in the list of apps, and select "Revoke".

HubSpot will no longer have permission to access your Office 365 account, even though it will still show up in the "Email Integrations" page on HubSpot Sales. That's an issue that HubSpot needs to correct. Since the authentication token has been revoked you can be assured that HubSpot Sales does not have access to your Office 365 account anymore.

0 Upvotes
Elixir2

SOLVE

This didnt work for me. The Hubspot Sales app does not show up in the list. 

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @richardwest Welcome to the communty. This resource from Sperry Software explains how to unistall add-ins from Outlook. Once you've completed these steps, the Sales extension should be deleted. 

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page and check out the upcoming AMA with Deb Calvert.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
richardwest

SOLVE

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, this appears to cover the Outlook add-in.

I have not installed this add-in.

I’m looking for a method to allow me to delete the authorization that I gave to allow Hubspot access to my Office 365 email account.

0 Upvotes