Outlook Sales Extension

RGray-11
Participant

How do I set up our shared email account?

SOLVE

Hello HubSpot Community, 

I have been standing up our company's instance of HubSpot for a couple weeks and have now landed on the task to integrate our shared inbox. How would I do this? When I go to the Conversations Inbox and HS asks me to integrate another channel, it integrates with my outlook address without asking for any other information. 

How would I go about getting a shared email address integrated into our inbox?

Thanks all. I'm sure this is an easy solution.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RGray-11,

It sounds like you've followed these steps? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/create-a-conversations-inbox#connect-a-team-email-channe...

Have you tried establishing the connection through a private / incognito tab? HubSpot might be picking up an active session/login and assuming that's the one you want to set up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Sweet!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

RGray-11
Participant

SOLVE

Hello @Anonymous !

First of all, thank you for the quick reply. I was following those steps, but what you suggested might have been happening seems to be the case. Using the incognito tab worked for me so that it didn't recognize an active session. 

I appreciate it!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RGray-11,

It sounds like you've followed these steps? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/create-a-conversations-inbox#connect-a-team-email-channe...

Have you tried establishing the connection through a private / incognito tab? HubSpot might be picking up an active session/login and assuming that's the one you want to set up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler