Outlook Sales Extension

charlie00tj
Participant

How do I see other users activity?

SOLVE

Long time user, first time posting a question.

I hope I'm putting this in the correct place.

I just recently started having my sales team use Hubspot. Is there a way to be able to see each others tracked email activity? I can log in and see MY email activity to a contact and tracking details, but I can't see any of that activity from my other sales people. Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
charlie00tj
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I found the answer. We started paying for HubSpot Sales and connected it to our Outlook.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @charlie00tj  I'm just a bit confused about what you are asking here. Are you refering to contcts owned by you versus contacts owned by others? Or are you referring to the productivity wigit in the reports section? If you see can see a contact record, you can see the activity on that contact's timeline, but you won't be able to see a timeline of a user's specific activity. 

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

@charlie00tj

I'd recommend looking at the 'Team Activity' widget which will show you other users activity. It won't be the same as an activity feed, but is the best way to get information as to other users' activity. 

Hope that helps! 

0 Upvotes
charlie00tj
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you both for the responses. When I look at the Team Activity widget (our default) I only see my activity. My other team members only see their activity. I did create a Team and made sure we are all members of the team. 

What I'm specifically looking for is to be able to see all team members activity on a for a specific deal, contact, etc. 

Rightnow I can only see MY activity. When I click on a contact, or deal, I only see my activity and am able to see my emails with clicks and opens. I would like my entire team to have visibility to that information because we all work on some deals and share contacts.

Steveo
Participant

SOLVE

What "we" appear to need is a dashboard widget that allows me to see every OPEN email and every CLICK of a hyperlink inside of that email, even if my team member sent the email.  All users of a team should be able to see all clikcs of all emails that were sent out.  The reason is that small companies with small teams function as one person, so we all take calls, and all respond to anyone who clicks on a link.  At present, I can see OPENS for team member emails, but not CLICKS, so if someone on my team sends an email and it's opened - and the recipient clicks on the link, I can't see that the link was clicked, as I didn't send the email.

edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Steveo  You are correct that in the feed you will only see clicks/opens from emails you sent. If you go to the specific contact record though you will see all email activity for the contact. 

Team activity in the feed is a great suggestion. Can you add this as a post to our ideas forum for further comment?

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Steveo
Participant

SOLVE

No solution for this? I was told by someone from Hubspot that htye thought this could be done, but I've had no follow up to confirm.

0 Upvotes
charlie00tj
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I found the answer. We started paying for HubSpot Sales and connected it to our Outlook.

CU_Rise

SOLVE

Hi .... I am facing an issue wherein mails sent by one user in hubspot to any unassigned contact or contact owned by other user in hubspot dont append to contact's timeline? Do you know any reasons for why this is happening? From the older post of your I gather you are working in a team environment like ours where one contact is being contacted by multiple users in hubspot hence I posted this question to you. Hoping some insights from you might help me in my problem.

0 Upvotes
Steveo
Participant

SOLVE

"If you go to the specific contact record though you will see all email activity for the contact."   Really?  This is not a solution, (I know you know this) and it's actually what Hub Spot is - what it does, why it was created and the idea of what it was built to do.  Automate the sales processes.  Considering you already do this, and considering I am already in the team that sent the email, I think you guys could do this in 1 hour of coding.

Steveo
Participant

SOLVE

Just to be clear, you're already firing a Clicks notice in the senders activity widget.  So, create a Team Widget (and you have that), and enable clicks to be seen here.

0 Upvotes