Outlook Sales Extension

Stevearrr
メンバー

How can I reinstall HubSpot Sales?

解決

Hi,

Quick Question, Using Outlook 2016, for some reason my HubSpot Sales plugin was disabled. I cant figure out how to re-enable HubSpot Sales!

Hope you can help!

Steve

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
roisinkirby
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @Stevearrr I moved your post from Scott Judson's, to make sure you got the help you needed here in our Outlook support board. Most Outlook queries are covered in HubSpot's Knowledge Base. Here is an article that will help get you restarted and set up with HubSpot Sales: How to Install HubSpot Sales email extension

...Let me know if you require any further help ont his.

Please note: HubSpot Sales does not support Outlook.com (browser verision of Outlook) or Outlook for Mac. For full details of supported Outlook versions, please check out this article What email clients are supported?

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
roisinkirby
解決策
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hey @Stevearrr I moved your post from Scott Judson's, to make sure you got the help you needed here in our Outlook support board. Most Outlook queries are covered in HubSpot's Knowledge Base. Here is an article that will help get you restarted and set up with HubSpot Sales: How to Install HubSpot Sales email extension

...Let me know if you require any further help ont his.

Please note: HubSpot Sales does not support Outlook.com (browser verision of Outlook) or Outlook for Mac. For full details of supported Outlook versions, please check out this article What email clients are supported?