Outlook Sales Extension

missneighbour
Mitglied

Gmail says "Hubspot Sales is not enabled for this account"

lösung

Hi!

Is it possible to link 1 outlook account to multiple HubSpot Sales accounts?

We tried doing it but the outlook account wasn't recongised in the Action Bar when viewing a contact.... instead the email account attached to the hubspot account was only visible.

Whhhaaaattt the?

Thanks,

Mel and Grant

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @missneighbour,

If you are looking to use your Outlook extension in association with two HubSpot portals, you would need to log out and log into the individual portals from Outlook. You can do this by clicking on the HubSpot sprocket within your Outlook menu, and choosing configure, this will let you log out and log in under a different account.

If what you are seeing is different than what I am explaining above, would you be able to provide some more context around what you are experiencing?

If you could include a screenshot, and details of the email client and browser versions you are using I can look into that particular message and advise on next steps to resolve it.

Thank you,

Jenny

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @missneighbour,

If you are looking to use your Outlook extension in association with two HubSpot portals, you would need to log out and log into the individual portals from Outlook. You can do this by clicking on the HubSpot sprocket within your Outlook menu, and choosing configure, this will let you log out and log in under a different account.

If what you are seeing is different than what I am explaining above, would you be able to provide some more context around what you are experiencing?

If you could include a screenshot, and details of the email client and browser versions you are using I can look into that particular message and advise on next steps to resolve it.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes